OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mtoys: MS021 1/6 Scale Police Clown

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Accessories list:
1. High quality head carving
2. A plastid
3. A police cap
4. A police uniform coat
5. A shirt
6. A pair of trousers
7. A pair of leather shoes
8. A gun
9. A watch
10. Handcuffs
11. A dagger
12. Seven hands
13. Playing cards
14. One platform
15. A police badge

NEW PRODUCT: Mtoys: MS021 1/6 Scale Police Clown 46915310
NEW PRODUCT: Mtoys: MS021 1/6 Scale Police Clown 6dd03a10
NEW PRODUCT: Mtoys: MS021 1/6 Scale Police Clown F9af9d10
NEW PRODUCT: Mtoys: MS021 1/6 Scale Police Clown B4742e10
NEW PRODUCT: Mtoys: MS021 1/6 Scale Police Clown 96c28210
NEW PRODUCT: Mtoys: MS021 1/6 Scale Police Clown 8e2ae510
NEW PRODUCT: Mtoys: MS021 1/6 Scale Police Clown B677e410
NEW PRODUCT: Mtoys: MS021 1/6 Scale Police Clown 36541210
NEW PRODUCT: Mtoys: MS021 1/6 Scale Police Clown C2519e10
NEW PRODUCT: Mtoys: MS021 1/6 Scale Police Clown A1cc3810

#newproduct #MToys #PoliceClown #male #movie-based #Bat #comicbook

Valiarde

Valiarde
ahaha a Clown! Someone must be joking, but a really bad joke - better call the police

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This reminds me..... it seems almost impossible to find a 'normal' Heath Ledger sculpt. All of them have the Joker scars, at the very least. Wish someone would fill that void....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I remember seeing a scarless HL head, but it’s been a very long time.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Mtoys: MS021 1/6 Scale Police Clown C8485110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Do they release one Joker inspired figure per week in 1/6 th scare? Is the release schedule coordinated between all of the third party vendors? Like if I started Xavion Toys, would I have weeks, 13, 26, 39, and 52 For my Joker figure, and then weeks 6, 19, 33, and 46 for my Harley figures?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
There are at least two scarless Heath Ledger head sculpts, Sky, I think I have one or possibly two of them -- will try to dig them up. This franchise and subject seem to be a gift that keeps on giving for companies doing sixth-scale sets. Not my thing (clowns), but I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be happy with yet another look from the movie.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
I might be totally wrong here but a few years ago coo models had a templar knight that, at least in my eyes, had a good likeliness. maybe these are still around somewhere

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Tjolnir wrote:I might be totally wrong here but a few years ago coo models had a templar knight that, at least in my eyes, had a good likeliness. maybe these are still around somewhere

You're absolutely right, there was a CooMoodel 'Temple Knight' I think he was called, he does look very much like Heath Ledger. In fact, if I could, I'd pick that one up just for the head, but it's insanely expensive, lol.

And GF and Stryker -- I have never seen those 'regular' Heath Ledger heads. Were they loose heads or from a specific figure?

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Its the COO Models Series of Empires 1/6 ORDER DU TEMPLE NO:SE002
I so want a Sir Ulrich Von Lichtenstein!

http://www.coomodel.com/product-650.html

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
rollotomasi wrote:Its the COO Models Series of Empires 1/6 ORDER DU TEMPLE NO:SE002
I so want a Sir Ulrich Von Lichtenstein!

http://www.coomodel.com/product-650.html

In these pics, he looks kinda Anakin-esque. I have seen some in hand pics that look more Heath-like. Either one is great for me. Wink Cool

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:And GF and Stryker -- I have never seen those 'regular' Heath Ledger heads. Were they loose heads or from a specific figure?

The Order du Temple head is obviously inspired by his role as Ulrich of Liechtenstein, but it is not the best likeness, in hand. Here are the two other unscarred and unclowned Heath Ledger heads I know of. Looks like I have already shown them here, one in a World Box body review, the other in the Matching head sculpts and TBLeague skin tone thread.

NEW PRODUCT: Mtoys: MS021 1/6 Scale Police Clown Heathl10

002-10 is a separate head sculpt from Eleven. It has been de-necked.

004-09 is from a Crazy Dummy set, US Army ISAF Soldier. It has also been de-necked.

002-10 is suitable for Ulrich or Ned Kelly or various other typical Heath looks. 004-09, with its very short haircut, might be easy to re-hair. I imagine either will be hard to get at this point. I have seen inexpensive unpainted casts of 002-10 on eBay, but they are probably resin, which would be more annoying to de-neck, if you needed or wanted to do that. (That said, from what I can see the cast's neck looks quite thin, so maybe heat and an X-acto knife would get pretty far; on the other hand whittling the sculpted hair if you wanted to re-hair it would be a mess.) Both heads match TBLeague skin tone without modification -- I don't know what body you had in mind, but this M33 happened to be lying around so I put them on that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum