OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non-technical troubleshooting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Non-technical troubleshooting Empty Re: Non-technical troubleshooting Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:40 am

MerylAkiba

I thought we were not allowed to post in the new products. All mine were deleted, edited, removed without knowledge, or altered so I avoid new product posting and just hope someone else sees that figure. Long story short: There were so many missed opportunities that I wanted to share, $18 sideshow code drops in the summer, $225 for a HT Chewbacca & Han ANH set, free 40-50% coupons, $25 gift cards, HT Clone Yoda hack, writing a book regarding Star Wars. As an investigator, you kind of read the practice & procedures. Now I just stick to comments, avoid doing reviews, and lurk without logging in.  I'm Taking off to find my place in Star Wars, solve a crime, and share new experiences. I'm use the last bit of the Force to bounce 'Whoooooo...POP!'

Non-technical troubleshooting 294

2Non-technical troubleshooting Empty Non-technical troubleshooting Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:43 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
MerylAkiba wrote:I thought we were not allowed to post in the new products. All mine were deleted, edited, removed without knowledge, or altered so I avoid new product posting and just hope someone else sees that figure. Long story short: There were so many missed opportunities that I wanted to share, $18 sideshow code drops in the summer, $225 for a HT Chewbacca & Han ANH set, free 40-50% coupons, $25 gift cards, HT Clone Yoda hack, writing a book regarding Star Wars. As an investigator, you kind of read the practice & procedures. Now I just stick to comments, avoid doing reviews, and lurk without logging in.  I'm Taking off to find my place in Star Wars, solve a crime, and share new experiences. I'm use the last bit of the Force to bounce 'Whoooooo...POP!'

Where did you get the impression that you couldn’t post in the New Product threads? And no, no NP threads started by others were deleted; edited to add more content, yes (like more pictures or detailed information). Share what you want. If you see something that’s missing, please add it. I don’t always catch everything, or have the time at the moment I see it. I don’t search out coupon codes frequently, so if you see something like that, and you want to share it, please do so — it takes a crap ton of time to do all the NP threads in their entirety as it is, so I’m not actively searching for anything like that to add.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Non-technical troubleshooting C8485110

3Non-technical troubleshooting Empty Re: Non-technical troubleshooting Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:11 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Like Stryker said, it is fine to post in the New Product Announcements section, too. I don't recall removing any such content myself, and I haven't been notified of it by the other moderators; I doubt the system would be self-aware or malicious enough to do it on its own. (Skynet?) It is exceedingly rare for something to be removed outright by us, especially without a follow up explanation, though it has happened on occasion for reasons of propriety or (extreme lack of) pertinence. Threads or posts have been occasionally edited or enhanced, or relocated/split up for relevance, as I just did with these, but the posts have been preserved and should be viewable and traceable. If you (or anyone else) should experience something going wrong, you should let us know -- ideally in the Help needed with forum tech thread or this one (maybe we'll make it a sticky too) or by private message -- as soon as possible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum