OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Galac-Tac Desert Raider

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Galac-Tac Desert Raider Empty Galac-Tac Desert Raider Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:59 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Sharing pictures of an amazing figure on it's own out of the box but with generous amounts of battle damage applied on mine. Here it is completed :

Galac-Tac Desert Raider FFPds3W

WIP 01
- Swapped out the body & gloves
- Added padding where needed
Galac-Tac Desert Raider Iw91UXv

WIP 02
- Same weathering technique applied on all armour parts
- Dremel was later used to apply further battle damage
Galac-Tac Desert Raider LYrSNAh

WIP 03
- Stock rifle barrel was too short I felt so swapped it out
- Mags were also weathered (not pictured)
Galac-Tac Desert Raider PwEmbma

Base : WIP
Galac-Tac Desert Raider P1lZalg

Base : finished
Galac-Tac Desert Raider GzD1uB0

Completed :
Galac-Tac Desert Raider K4ffFpP
Galac-Tac Desert Raider 5y55qJf
Galac-Tac Desert Raider GquB3bI
Galac-Tac Desert Raider L5c7CXq
Galac-Tac Desert Raider LNekPPE
Galac-Tac Desert Raider 8Jyd0gy
Galac-Tac Desert Raider V6I6IU8
Galac-Tac Desert Raider 6427Q0g
Galac-Tac Desert Raider LxkYIMC
Galac-Tac Desert Raider GjOcVAz

Some outdoor shots
Galac-Tac Desert Raider WwJXYXE
Galac-Tac Desert Raider U0PvH7N
Galac-Tac Desert Raider Mtqeq0C
Galac-Tac Desert Raider TcKk6C3
Galac-Tac Desert Raider EvSHUmC

That's all folks and thanks for dropping by !
bounce bounce bounce

2Galac-Tac Desert Raider Empty Re: Galac-Tac Desert Raider Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This guy looks super cool. Do they really have Boba-Fett style helmets like that? And all the outdoor photos are awesome.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Galac-Tac Desert Raider C8485110

3Galac-Tac Desert Raider Empty Re: Galac-Tac Desert Raider Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:57 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You mean the loose head and body combo I used for the de-necking tutorial was originally lodged inside this cool modernistic Boba Fett armor? Wow... I would have been less ready to alter it then. Well, if I had the boxed set, that is... Wink It looks great, especially with all your modifications and diorama-building.

4Galac-Tac Desert Raider Empty Re: Galac-Tac Desert Raider Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:04 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Stryker2011 wrote:This guy looks super cool. Do they really have Boba-Fett style helmets like that? And all the outdoor photos are awesome.
Thanks Mark - yes there is a 1:1 from Galac-Tac : http://galac-tac.com/product/helmet/
It was my first time shooting outdoors so thanks for the kind words - I'm glad it worked out ! Smile

GubernatorFan wrote:You mean the loose head and body combo I used for the de-necking tutorial was originally lodged inside this cool modernistic Boba Fett armor? Wow... I would have been less ready to alter it then. Well, if I had the boxed set, that is... Wink It looks great, especially with all your modifications and diorama-building.
Thanks GF - very rarely do I keep boxed sets as is nowadays..or clean for that matter ! Glad you like the finished look for this fella.

5Galac-Tac Desert Raider Empty Re: Galac-Tac Desert Raider Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:06 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
With boxed sets I usually keep from any modification, and with my commitment issues I rarely engage in weathering. But that makes me appreciate your brave customization all the more.

6Galac-Tac Desert Raider Empty Re: Galac-Tac Desert Raider Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:28 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Allotropos wrote:
Thanks Mark - yes there is a 1:1 from Galac-Tac : http://galac-tac.com/product/helmet/

Thanks for the link. I might have to get one of those.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Galac-Tac Desert Raider C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum