OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TWTOYS: 1/6 dumpster TW2032 metal handmade

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

shazzdan

Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Everybody should go to your provided link on Amazon and download the 7th .jpg though.  It reproduces 10 street signs, and as such, it is a convenient "printable" in itself (and any buyers of the TWToys dumpster may want to use same to "North-Americanize or Europe-ize" their dumpsters).

Just grabbed it. Thanks for the tip. I'm always looking for printables like this. I like the Dumpsty dumpsters but think they are way overpriced.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

actionfiguremovies2

Thanks Eagle eye Moonbase Alpha Male Detective. Great idea brother.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
That’s a great find, but $200 for a dumpster is a bit excessive... thankfully, I don’t have a need for one anyway. Though I’ll bet ReverendSpooky might find a use for one.

ReverendSpooky

Stryker2011 wrote:That’s a great find, but $200 for a dumpster is a bit excessive... thankfully, I don’t have a need for one anyway. Though I’ll bet ReverendSpooky might find a use for one.

Man, you know me all too well. Saw the dumpsty link on there the other day, and immediately grabbed one. Arrived today and worth every penny. Soon as I have some time I'll get some pics. You were right, absolutely needed it.

http://reverendspooky.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:That’s a great find, but $200 for a dumpster is a bit excessive... thankfully, I don’t have a need for one anyway. Though I’ll bet ReverendSpooky might find a use for one.

Man, you know me all too well.  Saw the dumpsty link on there the other day, and immediately grabbed one.  Arrived today and worth every penny.  Soon as I have some time I'll get some pics.  You were right, absolutely needed it.

Wink Hehe! (Looking forward to the pics — by the way, any further word on the elevator?)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: TWTOYS: 1/6 dumpster TW2032 metal handmade - Page 2 C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male

I suspect the Dumpsty is supposed to be some kind of trendy artsy desk decoration thing (or aspires to be one, like vinyls etc) so it prices itself accordingly.  

Speaking of small metal Dumpsters in 1/6, I should post a thrift store find that I use as such.  Price was US$ 2 so hypothetically I could get 100 of these for one Dumpsty.  It’s supposed to represent a BBQ (hence how the sides lift up), but I think it makes a reasonable enough dumpster.  I should probably upgrade it with the signage from the above link that Actionfiguremovies found for us.  As to what it was actually made for in real life, you can see that in the last pic.

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: TWTOYS: 1/6 dumpster TW2032 metal handmade - Page 2 0_intr12
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: TWTOYS: 1/6 dumpster TW2032 metal handmade - Page 2 4_long11

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: TWTOYS: 1/6 dumpster TW2032 metal handmade - Page 2 Reveal12

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice Halloween display, MBAM.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
A condiment dispenser— that’s pretty cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: TWTOYS: 1/6 dumpster TW2032 metal handmade - Page 2 C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:

Man, you know me all too well.  Saw the dumpsty link on there the other day, and immediately grabbed one.  Arrived today and worth every penny.  Soon as I have some time I'll get some pics.  You were right, absolutely needed it.

Wink Hehe! (Looking forward to the pics — by the way, any further word on the elevator?)

ACTUALLY, seller claims they spoke to the factory, and it's expected to ship in late December. I might be getting strung along, but I'm choosing to stay optimistic. And after all this time, the seller could probably write me off, but has continued to respond, so I think it's a good sign.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:

ACTUALLY, seller claims they spoke to the factory, and it's expected to ship in late December.  I might be getting strung along, but I'm choosing to stay optimistic.  And after all this time, the seller could probably write me off, but has continued to respond, so I think it's a good sign.  

Fingers crossed...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum