OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stop motion editing software

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop motion editing software Empty Stop motion editing software Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:39 am

Delanie

Delanie
Hi folks,

Has anyone got suggestions for good stop motion editing software. It doesn't have to be too complicated but I'd like to be able to do kind of like you could with the 3d animation software I had i.e. enter key points and have it fill in the gaps as it were if that is possible.

I found one on the microsoft store but all the reviews were 'don't buy'

2Stop motion editing software Empty Re: Stop motion editing software Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:23 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane might know, maybe. Also actionfiguremovies2, but you might want to contact him directly, as he doesn't seem to look at others' posts.

3Stop motion editing software Empty Re: Stop motion editing software Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:29 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Send a PM to Lynkhart (Christine), too — she’s made a couple stop-motion videos that she’s posted here.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Stop motion editing software C8485110

4Stop motion editing software Empty Re: Stop motion editing software Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:38 am

csyeung

csyeung
I don't do stopmotion, but DaVinci Resolve is a really good editing program and it's free! The free version is very robust. I use it for my unboxing reviews and there is so much more you can do with it. I do know you can drag in all the pictures and edit all the keyframes. There are a lot of youtube vids as well for it.

Download is at bottom of page

Linky : Davinci Resolve

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum