OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCTION: BBK No.008 1/6 Scale Halloween Killer

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Diana

FreakinLobster wrote:Great photos, Diana. Specially the first two on the blue light beautifully capture her essence. You... killed it. affraid
Laughing Thank you! Very Happy

csyeung wrote:Charlize though seems to fit this quite well!
Charlize looks fantastic on that body!! Might have to copy you for a while. I've never found a body that I truly liked to combine with that head. And while I like this head, it doesn't really look all that good next to my more realistic figures.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I agree, Craig, Charlize works very well with this body and outfit. Possibly better than the original head.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

csyeung

Diana wrote:Charlize looks fantastic on that body!! Might have to copy you for a while. I've never found a body that I truly liked to combine with that head. And while I like this head, it doesn't really look all that good next to my more realistic figures.

Please do!

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, Craig, Charlize works very well with this body and outfit. Possibly better than the original head.

Thanks Gubernator. Like Diana, my collection is more realistic looking and I think it fits in more as a secret agent type figure kinda like Charlize portrayed in Atomic Blonde.

NEW PRODUCTION: BBK No.008 1/6 Scale Halloween Killer - Page 2 Dsc02214

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice panel, Craig. Nicely done.

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice panel, Craig. Nicely done.

Thanks Stryker! Now she's an assassin instead of a straight up murderer haha or is she? muhahahhaah

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, I like her better as an assassin. All for a good cause, of course. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Here's my quick video of Ms. Melva with in hand images for reference.

blackpool

blackpool
thanks for sharing, nice work on the vid!

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks! Felt weird doing a halloween themed video in the middle of summer!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the detailed video look at the set, Craig. And, yes, they could have given that pumpking a slightly more ambitious paintjob. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for the detailed video look at the set, Craig. And, yes, they could have given that pumpking a slightly more ambitious paintjob. Smile

Yea they didn't even bother. I'm wondering if they just sourced it from somewhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum