OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & ThreeZero: G.I. Joe – 1/6 Snake Eyes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hasbro and Threezero are pleased to announce that we have teamed up for a series of 1/6 scale collectible figures redesigned by Threezero as inspired by Hasbro’s retro G.I. Joe characters. The first of these releases will be 1/6 Snake Eyes!

Pre-orders begin on October 25, 2020 at 9am HKT and will be available at threezero store (https://www.threezerohk.com), threezero Tmall, and threezero distribution partners worldwide!

Standing at 12” (30 cm) tall, the 1/6 Snake Eyes collectible figure features our standard fully-articulated body with fabric hand-tailored costuming with a high attention to detail. Snake Eyes includes a full loadout of Accessories including Pistol, Uzi, Tactical Knife, two Katanas, three Smoke Grenades, three Stun Grenades, and a total of four pairs of interchangeable hands.

Pre-order price: 149 USD / 1159 HKD / 998 RMB / 15794JPY

GI JOE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.
©2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.

* The estimated shipping date: 2nd Quarter 2021.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images

* THIS IS NOT A TOY, 15 YEARS+
CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD!

ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & ThreeZero: G.I. Joe – 1/6 Snake Eyes 11363
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & ThreeZero: G.I. Joe – 1/6 Snake Eyes 2676
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & ThreeZero: G.I. Joe – 1/6 Snake Eyes 3451
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & ThreeZero: G.I. Joe – 1/6 Snake Eyes 4408
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & ThreeZero: G.I. Joe – 1/6 Snake Eyes 5391
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & ThreeZero: G.I. Joe – 1/6 Snake Eyes 6372
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & ThreeZero: G.I. Joe – 1/6 Snake Eyes 7361
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & ThreeZero: G.I. Joe – 1/6 Snake Eyes 8343
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & ThreeZero: G.I. Joe – 1/6 Snake Eyes 9328
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & ThreeZero: G.I. Joe – 1/6 Snake Eyes 10310
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & ThreeZero: G.I. Joe – 1/6 Snake Eyes 11364
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Hasbro & ThreeZero: G.I. Joe – 1/6 Snake Eyes 12276

#newproduct #Hasbro #ThreeZero #G.I.Joe #SnakeEyes #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks quite good to me, more realistic than usual, but I'm no expert on this franchise.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Looks pretty good. Snake Eyes in Gi Joe has the same kind of fans as Boba Fett in Star Wars. He always sells well.

Is the suit and head covering removable? The price suggests that they aren't.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
shazzdan wrote:Looks pretty good. Snake Eyes in Gi Joe has the same kind of fans as Boba Fett in Star Wars. He always sells well.

It kinda bugs me (as with the Mandalorian also) but as a rule, masked GI Joe Cobra Continuity characters simply never unmask, so I wouldn't expect to see unmasked sculpts for Snake Eyes, or Cobra Commander, Destro. As I recall none of them were seen unmasked except maybe youth flashbacks. The current excellent Hasbro 6" figures don't have unmasked heads though in that scale it would have been easy to supply same. For Hasbro's Hall of Fame 12" figures they did invent unmasked faces, but Sideshow went the unmaskable route and I think ThreeZero will also. As to outfits I hope at least they will generally be removable though I suspect Snake Eyes's, being more complex, is not.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
shazzdan wrote:Looks pretty good. Snake Eyes in Gi Joe has the same kind of fans as Boba Fett in Star Wars. He always sells well.

It kinda bugs me (as with the Mandalorian also) but as a rule, masked GI Joe Cobra Continuity characters simply never unmask, so I wouldn't expect to see unmasked sculpts for Snake Eyes, or Cobra Commander, Destro.  As I recall none of them were seen unmasked except maybe youth flashbacks.  The current excellent Hasbro 6" figures don't have unmasked heads though in that scale it would have been easy to supply same.  For Hasbro's Hall of Fame 12" figures they did invent unmasked faces, but Sideshow went the unmaskable route and I think ThreeZero will also.  As to outfits I hope at least they will generally be removable though I suspect Snake Eyes's, being more complex, is not.

For sure their faces haven't been revealed. CC has been seen unmasked by the Baroness in the comics, and I think snake eyes face is known to scarlett...but I don't know if baroness has seen her beau Destro because of his story. will be great to see what becomes of these figures. hope they do CC, Baroness, Scarlett, and some Troopers.

csyeung

csyeung
Figure looks great. I'm not a superfan of GI Joe, but I'm sure if someone made a great looking Baroness or Scarlett, I'd probably bite. Very Happy

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Cobratrooper11 wrote:For sure their faces haven't been revealed. CC has been seen unmasked by the Baroness in the comics, and I think snake eyes face is known to scarlett...but I don't know if baroness has seen her beau Destro because of his story. will be great to see what becomes of these figures. hope they do CC, Baroness, Scarlett, and some Troopers.

I happily defer on this subject to the man whose name is Cobratrooper11. Destro <is really> Doctor Doom, so you'd expect his unmasked face to be something complicated. I agree with you on desired figures though I think Sideshow nailed CC with 3 versions. Baroness is definitely an opportunity for ThreeZero. I actually visualize Olivia Wilde from the Ballad of GI Joe (Funny or Die).

doodlehobby

Well, they better be working on a Storm Shadow figure. Snake Eyes is never complete without Storm Shadow in my view.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I really like the look of this one. I had the sideshow one way back, which was nice, but this one does look much more like the original Hasbro one. Would be great to see CC, Hawk, Duke, Gung Ho, Scarlett, Bareoness, Destro etc and definitely agree Snake Eyes needs Storm Shadow.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
Cobratrooper11 wrote:For sure their faces haven't been revealed. CC has been seen unmasked by the Baroness in the comics, and I think snake eyes face is known to scarlett...but I don't know if baroness has seen her beau Destro because of his story. will be great to see what becomes of these figures. hope they do CC, Baroness, Scarlett, and some Troopers.

I happily defer on this subject to the man whose name is Cobratrooper11.  Destro <is really> Doctor Doom, so you'd expect his unmasked face to be something complicated.  I agree with you on desired figures though I think Sideshow nailed CC with 3 versions.  Baroness is definitely an opportunity for ThreeZero.  I actually visualize Olivia Wilde from the Ballad of GI Joe (Funny or Die).

lol, even for being a supposed expert, i still i don't have a Cobra Commander figure yet. though admittedly I am planning to bash one soon.

doodlehobby

Cobratrooper11 wrote:

It kinda bugs me (as with the Mandalorian also) but as a rule, masked GI Joe Cobra Continuity characters simply never unmask, so I wouldn't expect to see unmasked sculpts for Snake Eyes, or Cobra Commander, Destro.  As I recall none of them were seen unmasked except maybe youth flashbacks.  The current excellent Hasbro 6" figures don't have unmasked heads though in that scale it would have been easy to supply same.  For Hasbro's Hall of Fame 12" figures they did invent unmasked faces, but Sideshow went the unmaskable route and I think ThreeZero will also.  As to outfits I hope at least they will generally be removable though I suspect Snake Eyes's, being more complex, is not.

For sure their faces haven't been revealed. CC has been seen unmasked by the Baroness in the comics, and I think snake eyes face is known to scarlett...but I don't know if baroness has seen her beau Destro because of his story. will be great to see what becomes of these figures. hope they do CC, Baroness, Scarlett, and some Troopers.
Is my memory really that bad? I'm pretty sure Snake Eyes, Destro and Cobra Commander have been unmasked in the comics. Never on the cartoon mini series or seasons. Though we got a rough glimpse of Cobra Command in the cartoon Movie with his backstory/flashback during his trial. But that was so messed up. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum