OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Hasbro: 1/6 US version of the new "Power Rangers"-White Warrior Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Three zero x Hasbro is again sincerely launched, the new "Dinosaurs" from the classic American superhero TV series-1/6 scale collectible white warrior doll. He evolved from the green warrior to the team captain, and the white warrior is recognized as the greatest member of "Dinosaurs".

The new "Dinosaurs" 1/6 White Warrior is about 12 inches (30 cm) tall and has tailor-made costumes including: 1 suit, 1 armor, 1 pair of armbands and 1 specific helmet. In addition, it also includes 1 leather belt, 1 Saba sword, 1 sword cover, and 3 pairs of interchangeable hands.

Pre-order price: 119 US dollars / 930 Hong Kong dollars / 770 RMB / 13,080 days

Product specifications:

officially authorized by Hasbro;
about 12 inches (30 cm) high
high movable body
~ 34 movable joints
Tailor-made clothing
Clothing:

1 Helmet,
1 armor,
1 pair of armbands,
1 set of tailor-made clothing,
1 belt,
1 sword set,
1 pair of boots
Accessories:

1 Saba sword,
3 pairs of interchangeable hands (1 pair of fist hands, 1 pair of relaxed hands, 1 pair of weapon hand)
Materials used: PVC, ABS, POM, fabric
Packing size: ~(W170 x H350 x D82)mm (0.6kg)

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Hasbro: 1/6 US version of the new "Power Rangers"-White Warrior Action Figure 09341810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Hasbro: 1/6 US version of the new "Power Rangers"-White Warrior Action Figure 09342010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Hasbro: 1/6 US version of the new "Power Rangers"-White Warrior Action Figure 09342110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Hasbro: 1/6 US version of the new "Power Rangers"-White Warrior Action Figure 09342310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Hasbro: 1/6 US version of the new "Power Rangers"-White Warrior Action Figure 09342610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Hasbro: 1/6 US version of the new "Power Rangers"-White Warrior Action Figure 09342810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Hasbro: 1/6 US version of the new "Power Rangers"-White Warrior Action Figure 09343110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Hasbro: 1/6 US version of the new "Power Rangers"-White Warrior Action Figure 09343310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Hasbro: 1/6 US version of the new "Power Rangers"-White Warrior Action Figure 09343410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Hasbro: 1/6 US version of the new "Power Rangers"-White Warrior Action Figure 09343510
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Hasbro: 1/6 US version of the new "Power Rangers"-White Warrior Action Figure 09343610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & Hasbro: 1/6 US version of the new "Power Rangers"-White Warrior Action Figure 09343710

#newproduct #Threezero #Hasbro #PowerRangers #WhiteWarrior #male #TVshow

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
neat figure, but lol at the dinosaurs translation, especially since Hasbro licensed this figure.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks pretty sharp, nice to see Hasbro continue to participate in these more realistic sixth-scale projects.

csyeung

csyeung
These are great for Threezero and fans. I think the price point is fairly reasonable as well. I missed this fandom as well. I think the popularity of power rangers hit after my generation hehe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum