OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kitsune1000

Xavion2004 wrote:I just received my invoice from Giantoy for D. Va, but I had to cancel.  Between the Holidays and receiving the invoices for the two Pop Toys Witch Hunter figures earlier this week (not to mention the Star Man Windbreaker figure that just arrived and the YM Toys head sculpt I bought yesterday), I just can’t right now.

i feel you, I got invoiced as well. Between the HT Alita, Starlord, as well as the MT Geralt , and the incoming Witch Hunter my wallet is screaming.

I love playing Overwatch so I can't pass up on a scale D.Va . I'll post pic when she arrives.

Kitsune1000

As promised,  Just got this in hand and here are some photos

Given this is the only D.va 1/6 that I know of I can't let this one go.   I wish there where more accessories,  a pair of V hand poses would have been nice.  
Aside from what was shown there is the gun grip hands and an extra Gun Clip,  (chair just used to prop her up Edit: Stand included as well at the bottom layer) .  
The suit is a mix of printed on Fabric , plastic and some rubber/vinyl like materials.
I don't see a way to remove the suit so a body replacement won't be easy if at all possible.

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure - Page 2 CPyYcVx
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure - Page 2 8sBJ4xa
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure - Page 2 ANEBv4y

csyeung

She looks great! looks like they stitched her in like the spider-man suits.

Diana

She is beautiful! Her face and especially the eyes look better to me in your photos than they do in the promos. (Your lightbox is serving you well! Very Happy )

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like it. She’s adorable, and reminds me of a character I came up with for a humorous sci-fi series.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure - Page 2 C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:I like it. She’s adorable, and reminds me of a character I came up with for a humorous sci-fi series.
Could you post pictures of your character? I would love to see her.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I only have a rough doodle somewhere (loosely based on the idea that I would get the opportunity to work with one of my favorite cartoonists, Dean Yeagle). Plus, I actually started already making the figure of her, but the head is essentially all wrong, but it was good enough for the time. If I can find the drawing I can post it, and I’ll see if I can find a decent picture of the figure — though it kind of sucks.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Astoys: AS059 1/6 Scale Cosplay girl figure - Page 2 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum