OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The 1/6th scale Vengeance Girl Collectible Figure features:
- Highly realistic detailed head sculpt
- Green colored short hair sculpture
- Head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) close mouth head sculpt
- One (1) open mouth head sculpt
- 1/6 scale body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands (left and right with glove) including:
- One (1) pair of open spread hands with glove
- One (1) pairof gun holding hands with glove
- One (1) pair of baseball bat holding hands with glove
- One (1) pair of closed fist hands with glove
- One (1) right pointing finger hand with glove

Costume:
- One (1) purple long tailcoatjacket with wire
- One (1) red and black shiny skin tight outfit
- One (1) bullet bandolier belt
- One (1) soft PVC neck collar
- One (1) pair of black colored ankle boots stiletto heels

Weapons:
- Two (2) micro Uzi submachine gun
- One (1) bloodied baseball bat

Accessories:
- Figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11531612
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11531710
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11531912
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11532010
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11532011
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11532110
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11532210
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11532311
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11532310
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11532510
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11532511
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11532610
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11532611
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11532710
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11532711
NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure 11531511

#newproduct #One3Toys #VengeanceGirl #female #comicbook #villain

Annalise

Annalise
Sorry, I've lost count. Does anyone know if this is Joker based figure no. 792 or 793?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Annalise wrote:Sorry, I've lost count. Does anyone know if this is Joker based figure no. 792 or 793?

LOL I think it is actually no. 795. Smile These characters and these products don't appeal to me personally, but it looks like a decent first product for a new company. And having both a neutral and an emotive head sculpt is definitely the right approach. Still, a pretty basic set.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Why did I get a Kate Mulgrew vibe when I first saw the neutral sculpt? That being said, all these Joker wannabes are getting old.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: One 3 toys: 1/6 scale Vengeance Girl action figure C8485110

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Okay, hold onto your butts, its time for Comic Book Trivia: this female take on the Joker is either based on Dueal Dent, the villain that claimed to be The jokers Daughter, or what is more likely, this is the Flashpoint Paradox Joker. So, get this: The Flash gets a chance to go back in time to save his mother from death, however, that fractures the timeline so bad that in the alternative reality, instead of Bruce Wayne´s Parents being shot, its Bruce himself who dies.

That results in Thomas Wayne going mad and becoming the gun wielding Batman and now, get this, Martha Wayne goes totally insane and becomes The Joker in that universe. I am pretty sure thats supposed to be her.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks, ZeroDelta. Well... she sorta does look like a mad Martha Wayne to me... Smile

peanutsinspace

peanutsinspace
Stryker2011 wrote:Why did I get a Kate Mulgrew vibe when I first saw the neutral sculpt? That being said, all these Joker wannabes are getting old.

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one getting a 'Captain Janeway as Joker' vibe.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks, ZeroDelta. Well... she sorta does look like a mad Martha Wayne to me... Smile
Yeah, I am very certain that this is the Flashpoint Paradox take on The Joker, because I saw a pre-order for a 1/12 figure that is the Flashpoint Paradox Batman, aka Thomas Wayne, who goes all Punisher. The comic also spawned an animated movie, and from my understanding, the events in the comic created The New 52, while the events in the movie create the DC Animated Movie universe timeline. Dont you just love comic books?

csyeung

csyeung
I think this is very comic specific, like ZeroDelta described above. I'm still looking for a decent regular comic book harley. Sideshow made one, but it looked kinda weird to me.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
ZeroDelta wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks, ZeroDelta. Well... she sorta does look like a mad Martha Wayne to me... Smile
Yeah, I am very certain that this is the Flashpoint Paradox take on The Joker, because I saw a pre-order for a 1/12 figure that is the Flashpoint Paradox Batman, aka Thomas Wayne, who goes all Punisher. The comic also spawned an animated movie, and from my understanding, the events in the comic created The New 52, while the events in the movie create the DC Animated Movie universe timeline. Dont you just love comic books?

Well, my first thought was that it looked like a Jokerized version of someone’s mom, so I guess I wasn’t that far off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum