OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
configuration list:
-Hair transplant simulation head sculpt
-Movable special body
-8 replacement hands

clothing:
-coat
-Chain mail
-pants
-cloak
-belt
-Shoes (metal)
-Helmet (metal)
-Front and rear breastplate (metal)
-Hand armor (metal)
-Shoulder armor (metal)
-Leg Armor (Metal)
-Skirt (metal)

arms:
-Axe (metal)

Accessories:
-Base (simulated rock effect + simulated grass)
Remarks (full set of armor and weapons 100% metal material)

MT MODEL: 1/6 dwarf Dane II iron footed moving figure (MT001)

Configuration list:
-Hair transplant simulation head sculpture
-Movable special element
-8 replacement hands

Clothing:

-jacket
-Carapace
-trousers
-Cape
-belt
-Shoes (metal)
-Helmet (metal)
-Anterior and posterior breastplate (metal)
-Hand armour (metal)
-Shoulder armor (metal)
-Shin (metal)
-Skirt armor (metal)

Weapons:
-Axe (metal)

Accessories:
-Base (rock effect simulation + grass simulation)

-Remarks (full set of armor weapons, 100% metal)

dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192510
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192511
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192710
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192711
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192712
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192713
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192714
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192715
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192716
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192811
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192810
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192910
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192913
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192912
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22192911
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22193011
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 22193010

#newproduct #MantianModel #DannII #IronFoot #Dwarf #male #movie-based

Valiarde

Valiarde
Don't really know what to think of this figure. Anything about the price yet?
I like the idea, hope we see more D&D style characters in the future - i like them for a base to kitbash.
Don't like the axe and the typical dwarven helmet though, but everything made of metal is cool

gooboo

I know it's a dwarf and all, but the legs seem comically small.

JYMachine

JYMachine
Oh, a certain company are not going to be happy. No wonder its an anonymous new outfit.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is based on a certain Five Army prequel movie. Looks... okay, I guess, but yeah, I can’t imagine A company is going to be thrilled. I know they said H movie characters were a hard sell, and didn’t have any plans at the moment for more, but this is a bit of a slap in the face, especially considering that they’ve gone deeper into any franchise more than any other company.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
gooboo wrote:I know it's a dwarf and all, but the legs seem comically small. 

Yeah I think so too, anatomically that might not work, the big head made even bigger with the beard and the giant helmet while the rest of the armor ist much more slim doesn't help either.

But still kinda cool looking from head to waist.

To anyone interested in dwarves in anyway, I recommend binging this beautiful thread were shovelshop is on the journey to make all the hobbit's dwarves with old clothing, head sculpts by peter the painter, sexy Austin powers Union Jacked pant bodies and lego technic.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t471-my-custom-13-dwarves-bilbo-from-the-hobbit-movie-wip-bombur-weapons-accessories

Anyone heard of Shovelchop by the way?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, wow, those legs are ridiculous! The figure itself seems like an overall neat idea, but one that could have been executed a bit better.

I'm not invested whatsoever in these movies, so I can't comment on that side of it. Though I'd personally prefer to see more 1/6 fantasy creatures/characters that *don't* have that distinct LotR/Hobbit film aesthetic.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I checked on Shovelchop a couple of times since his disappearance from the forum, and he was doing ok, just making model kits of some kind (non-sixth-scale); haven't contacted him recently, though I have often meant to.

This set looks pretty cool, although I have issues with it -- then again, maybe it is faithful to its source, and if so, the issues are not with the product but with the product's source subject. From a design point of view, the armor -- especially the helmet -- if far too stylized to look realistic; then there are the odd proportions Ovy mentioned.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I can't even handle how crazy those legs look... like, where are his knees??! How does he even carry his own weight?? lmao

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah that helmet looks off - kinda like a typical WoW outfit with overstylized features.

The whole guy looks like Tyrion in middle earth but as a warrior instead of a wise genius.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here’s some images of the source:

dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 4e947b10
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 19f3b510
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 03413110
dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) 383b9d10

He who dies with the most toys wins!

dwarf - NEW PRODUCT: Mantian model: 1/6 alloy die-cast Dwarves Dain II Ironfoot movable doll (MT001) C8485110

Delanie

Delanie
It looks almost like one of the dwarf beast tribe from FFXiv

they have little legs but then they are Lalafel in disguise!!

csyeung

csyeung
The body looks like Threezero's tyrion body heh. Proportions do look comically paired with this figure,esp looking at the source material that Stryker has provided.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum