OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Wake up, Samurai, we have a city to burn.” – Johnny Silverhand

In Cyberpunk 2077’s Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification, fans will become V a mercenary outlaw to experience a prototype chip implant that leads to immortality while making unexpected connections with Johnny Silverhand the legendary Rockerboy!

Captures stunning details of the character, Hot Toys is thrilled to officially present the 1/6th scale Johnny Silverhand collectible figure from the adventure action Cyberpunk 2077 video game.

Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Johnny Silverhand’s appearance portrayed by Keanu Reeves in the videogame, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with excellent workmanship; newly designed figure body with cybernetic arm and tattoos; Johnny’s iconic outfit with fine details with weathering effects; an array of signature weapons and accessories including the Malorian pistol, guitar with strap, duffel bag, bottle of liquor, sunglasses, interchangeable hands for poses, a a figure stand with themed character backdrop for display.

He is breathtaking! Recruit the figure of Johnny Silverhand to build your own city today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEVGM47
PRODUCT NAMEJOHNNY SILVERHAND
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESHIGHLY-ACCURATE CYBERNETIC ARM WITH MECHANICAL DETAILS, SKILLFULLY PAINTED WITH METALLIC SILVER COLOR
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY JI HO LEE
HEAD PAINTED BY JC.HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY YULLI
The 1/6th scale Johnny Silverhand Collectible Figure specially features:

- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Keanu Reeves as Johnny Silverhand in Cyberpunk 2077
- Highly-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and tattoos
- Detail hair sculpture with black colored hair
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Newly designed body with over 30 points of articulations
- Highly-accurate cybernetic arm with mechanical details, skillfully painted with metallic silver color
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fist
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding pistol
- One (1) pair of hands for playing guitar
- One (1) right hand for holding bag
- One (1) gesture left hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) black colored vest
- One (1) black colored bullet proof vest
- One (1) leather-like dark brown colored pants
- One (1) dark brown colored belt
- One (1) pair of black colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) Malorian pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) guitar with strap
- One (1) bottle of liquor
- One (1) duffel bag
- One (1) pair of sunglasses
- One (1) dog-tag necklace
- One (1) wristband
- A specially designed figure stand with game logo, character name and character backdrop

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Ji Ho Lee
- Head Painted by JC.Hong
- Head Art Directly by Yulli

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2022

* Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2020 CD PROJEKT S.A. All Rights Reserved. All other copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11392
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2696
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3469
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4434
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5408
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6386
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7373
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8355
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9340
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10321
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11393
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12286
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13269
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14247
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15229
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16212
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17203
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18189
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19171
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20140
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21172
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22151
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 23134
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 24117
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 25108
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2697

#newproduct #HotToys #Cyberpunk2077 #JohnnySilverhand #videogame #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Much of this looks great, the exposed joints on the bared arm not so much. I was wondering if there was a Keanu movie I missed, but then I saw "videogame." Smile

shazzdan

shazzdan
Looks good - true to the game. I'm guessing that they timed this to coincide with the release of the new video game. In retrospect it probably wasn't the best idea given all the complaints about the game.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
My complaint is they just used the John Wick head with different hair; and yeah, the obvious joints on the one arm is not great. That guitar is awesome.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: CYBERPUNK 2077 JOHNNY SILVERHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I'm gonna try to grab this guitar loose, cuz it's sick. As for the rest of the figure... it didn't appeal to me.

It's a shame the state Cyberpunk 2077 was launched. The countless videos on YT showing many bugs happening are hilarious, and show how much work is there left to make the game truly complete. But I believe CDPR will make things right and fix the whole game soon... unlike a certain EA that simply chose to abandon their equally (if not even more buggy) game, Mass Effect Andromeda.

HT misspelled "Silverhand" on their promo pics.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
while the figure looks good no doubt, i'll think i pass. same reason with the witcher, personally speaking, the "main actor" is the world space, not so much the protagonist. a lone geralt wont do me any good on a shelf by himself and with no real 1/6 drowner, bruxa or even a troll to hunt, not to mention the space needed for a proper dio if you dont have a good place for outdoor shots nearby, the vibe of the game won't take over.

fallout is my exception, living through its tech and items as much as its antagonists, raiders are swiftly bashed together and it all has an iconic feel to it. could put a vault dweller next to a radio with a nuka cola and feel,the beauty of a nuclear wasteland above the fictional bunker.

as far as cyberpunk goes, playing on a good pc helps tremendously as well as todays patch made it a lot more playable from what little progress i've made and can tell.
but again, though the world is immersive enough to suck you in and keep you playing, items and what builds the feeling of said world is quite generic. you neither get attached to your armor nor your weapon or items in general, so again nothing iconic to fill a potential diorama with.
this and having proper backdrops you'd have to own a shut down industrial site Wink
but again, for what it is, the figure looks faithful to its source material and theres a male and female "v" ( the games protagonist ) coming as well. glad there's at least the option for those into the topic

csyeung

csyeung
CDPR has a large hill to climb to regain the trust of fans. I think all the hype made it even worse than it was. Can't really blame HT as I'm sure they thought it would be hot on launch plus they already have a bunch of sculpts/molds they can choose from. Don't doubt that the final product will be amazing, but the launch issues probably killed a lot of anticipation for some. I personally like playing in 3rd person and see my character playing, so my hype for this game disappeared a couple years ago when you have to play in first person. That's more a personal preference though and isn't related to the figure. Great option to have a high quality figure though for fans of the game. Not a big fan of the exposed joint either. Although you can probably put a small wrap around it and it'd still fit for this type of figure.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
The anticipated nearly 2 years, minimum, from this announcement, to the actual scheduled date for the figure (Q3 2022 on BigBadToyStore) would tend to make irrelevant the timing issue (and the effect of current game technical defects) which people are focusing on.  It's probably different for the McFarlane 7" figure line that has already been in the stores for a couple of months.  

But the prospects of the Hot Toys figure ultimately depend on how the game will look, play and engage interest in late 2022, and not today -- so CDP have lots of time to make patches and adjust their marketing, etc.; and HT can probably "wait and see" for at least a year before they need to make any greater commitment than just the license and the prototype.  Of course, if HT judge that Cyberpunk 2077 has been irretrievably tainted, Johnny Silverhand will go to the Island of Lost Toys to keep company with those terrific lamented Hot Toys Valerian and Laureline.

csyeung

csyeung
It's up for preorder so I think HT will eventually produce it, but if interest isn't there, it'll either get a prolonged delay or get shuffled through fairly quick and forgotten about.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I feel like he would be right at home in ReverendSpooky's world. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum