OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DarkSteel Toys×ZenPunk jointly developed the second character in the famous fighting game "King of Fighters 97" under SNK-Ralph Jones' 12-inch action figure. He has the title of "One Punch Man" and uses MAX super in the King of Fighters 97. The nirvana "Universal Phantom" hits the opponent with a broken move, and the blood will be killed by a punch.
In the future, we will launch the "KOF 97" series of products. Players who like the King of Fighters, please pay more attention!

Brand: DarkSteel Toys×ZenPunk
Product name: SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph 1/6 action figure
Ratio: 1/6
Number: DSA-002
Parts List:
2 head sculpts, replaceable head sculpts
TBLeague 1/6 coated body
Replacement hand type* 6
scarf
vest
Waistcoat
jeans
Army boots
Bullet chain (metal)
1 bracket

Brand Name: DarkSteel Toys×ZenPunk
Item Name: THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97-RALF JONES Action Figure
Scale: 1/6
Model Number: DSA-002
-2 x head sculpt
-1 x TBLeague 1/6 male seamless body with metal skeleton
-6 pairs x interchangeable hands
-1 Set x Costume
-1 Pair x Boots
-1 Chain of bullets (metal)
-1 x display stand
Retail price: 1180 yuan/piece, deposit 100

Pre-sale time: January 8, 2021 - 3 Yue 5 Ri
Estimated delivery time: Fourth quarter of 2021

NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure 16244411
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure 16254610
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure 16301110
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure 16301211
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure 16301212
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure 16301311
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure 16301312
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure 16301313
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure 16301314
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure 16301411
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure 16301412
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure 16301511
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure 16335710

#newproduct #DarkSteelToys #ZenPunk #SNK #KingofFighters97 #Ralph #male #videogame

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
It's awesome that they made Ralph, after announcing Leona, which I PO'd almost immediately. Depending on Ralph's price, I'm PO'ing it too.
Though I liked the shape of both HS's, the painting looks rough, too cartoony. Hope they improve it to a more realistic feel.
Probably they'll also make Clark (it'll be basically the same figure with a different HS), and hopefully the char I want the most - Heidern - so I can get the full Ikari team... my favorite team on the KOF franchise.

NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure Art_ikari

NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys & ZenPunk: 1/6 SNK officially authorized "King of Fighters 97" Ralph Action Figure Kof___ikari_team_training_by_wandger

Now with all these KOF figures that are being released out there by different companies, it shocks me that none has announced Geese yet.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Quite like that sculpt!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks good. And also promising kitbashing material, as we know what it will fit! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum