OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DiD & 3R: 1/6 3R GM045 Heinrich Himmler Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features
Base:
Super realistic headsculpt
Body
Open palms
Palms for holding pistol
Outfits
Helmet with inner liner
Visor Cap
M32 Uniform Tunic
M32 Uniform Breeches
White summer tunic
Greatcoat
Bronw shirt
White shirt
black tie
White gloves
Inner Cotton
Belt with buckle and cross strap
Brocade belt
Sword hanger
Sliver Shoulder lanyard
Jackboots (genuine leather) with spur
Accessories
Glasses
watch
Ring
Weapon
Sword with sheath
PPK pistol with a clip and holster in geniune leather
Insignia
Single shoulder board X 3
Collar Tabs X 3
Honour Chevron
Cuff title X 3
Armband X 2
Ribbon bar X 1
NSDAP Golden Party Badge X 1
SA Sports Badge
1929 Nurnberg Party Day badge
Fifteen Year Award
The SS Long Service Award for twelve years of service
Commemorative West Wall Medal

NEW PRODUCT: DiD & 3R: 1/6 3R GM045 Heinrich Himmler Action Figure Scree670
NEW PRODUCT: DiD & 3R: 1/6 3R GM045 Heinrich Himmler Action Figure Scree671
NEW PRODUCT: DiD & 3R: 1/6 3R GM045 Heinrich Himmler Action Figure Scree672
NEW PRODUCT: DiD & 3R: 1/6 3R GM045 Heinrich Himmler Action Figure Scree674
NEW PRODUCT: DiD & 3R: 1/6 3R GM045 Heinrich Himmler Action Figure Scree673
NEW PRODUCT: DiD & 3R: 1/6 3R GM045 Heinrich Himmler Action Figure Scree675
NEW PRODUCT: DiD & 3R: 1/6 3R GM045 Heinrich Himmler Action Figure Scree678
NEW PRODUCT: DiD & 3R: 1/6 3R GM045 Heinrich Himmler Action Figure Scree677
NEW PRODUCT: DiD & 3R: 1/6 3R GM045 Heinrich Himmler Action Figure Scree676

#newproduct #DiD #3R #HeinrichHimmler #German #WWII #historical #military

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Must be great (but probably expensive) being a WW2 collector, with so many excellent and detailed sets. And now I know what Himmler looked like...

ahbake

I used to collect a lot of WWII, but it has always baffled me who would want a figure of such an atrocious person...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ahbake wrote:I used to collect a lot of WWII, but it has always baffled me who would want a figure of such an atrocious person...

I suppose real-life villains (or wait, is everything relative these days?) are creepier than fictional ones, but I also suppose the rationale would be much the same -- your goodies need baddies to fight.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
even when i was into ww2 stuff years ago, the higher ups in command were never of any interest to me. if someone was to make a proper diorama of a military parade it would take hundreds if not thousands of figures ( or printed backdrops in the distance ) to look convincing, and then what? in my opinion it would still look boring.

i used to be blown away by "von abt" and their impressive setups with huge vehicle and troop assortments, but no matter the quality the scenario mentioned above would be rather bland.

as for the goodies and the baddies, if the hero reaches this far to put down a non combatant villain, the show is already over.

we could go the wolfenstein fictional route with mecha hitler or ghost conjuring himmler as head of the thule group, but having blazko blasting through hordes of simple infantry and the occasional heavy boss is were the real fun is, am i right? Wink

maybe if one was to make a scene from "the man in the high castle" but even then i find the other characters much more appealing.

Ovy

Ovy
Nein nein nein

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
wasnt that hitler in inglorious basterds? Wink himmler was the "reichsgefluegelzuechter".

shazzdan

shazzdan
The head sculpt isn't too bad. The eyes aren't quite right but even without the uniform he is identifiable. Lots of accessories, which are always cool.

ahbake

Tjolnir wrote:even when i was into ww2 stuff years ago, the higher ups in command were never of any interest to me. if someone was to make a proper diorama of a military parade it would take hundreds if not thousands of figures ( or printed backdrops in the distance ) to look convincing, and then what? in my opinion it would still look boring.

i used to be blown away by "von abt" and their impressive setups with huge vehicle and troop assortments, but no matter the quality the scenario mentioned above would be rather bland.

as for the goodies and the baddies, if the hero reaches this far to put down a non combatant villain, the show is already over.

we could go the wolfenstein fictional route with mecha hitler or ghost conjuring himmler as head of the thule group, but having blazko blasting through hordes of simple infantry and the occasional heavy boss is were the real fun is, am i right? Wink

maybe if one was to make a scene from "the man in the high castle" but even then i find the other characters much more appealing.

Oh man, that von Abt stuff was amazing! Going a bit further back, I remember when I first discovered the work of Tavares, must have been way back in 2000, I thought his customised G.I.Joes were beautiful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum