OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It is priced at 780RMB. It
is expected to be launched in the third quarter of 2021 to welcome the

WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10140310

early morning sun. The busy city has long been full of
people, the steaming hot steamed buns in life, and
the smoke of small streets emerging in front of you.
There are many shops on both sides of the road, and every day is the beginning of life.

Few of today’s characters are well-known, most of them are unknown, laziness brings hard work, hard work is lazy;
poor does not make it impossible to pay the rent, rich does not make it impossible to work at all;
there is also a hobby that can fill the closet in the house. ; I also read books, but not very hard; I am
quite knowledgeable, but I can’t become a celebrity expert.

In the most marketable life, there are always such a group of people
who enjoy the most down-to-earth sun and the moon, integrate into life or have shortcomings,
but they live in the world with a variety of moods. Market

life, Asia

takes the lead. Thank you for your attention to the Worldbox market series.
Compared with other brands, everyone knows that we have been focusing on the research and development of body.
Being able to launch the Citizens from the market originated from our adventurous experience of team building.
So far, the cause of the incident is still vivid.
If you are interested, we will let Ham tell you about it later.

Citizens of the market,
some people who are free from the bottom of society, the edge of the law, and the gray areas.
The fourth character "Chopping the Pig" is launched this time, and it is equipped with a newly developed bracket drawer that is
durable, and while placing the dolls, It is convenient to store hands and accessories.
Characters such as "hackers" and "bad women" will be listed in turn.

Finally, everyone is welcome to make suggestions, you can contact Ham, and
we will give you a reward once accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Worldbox: 1/6 BUTCHER series "Pig Chop"
Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Butcher

NO. AT033

WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  11443
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  2766
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10092611
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10092612
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10092710
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10092711
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10092811
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10092810
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10092910
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10092911
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093011
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093010
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093111
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093112
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093110
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093211
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093210
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093310
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093311
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093410
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093411
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093412
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093511
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093510
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093612
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093611
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093710
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093711
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10093811
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  10094010

#newproduct #WorldBox #DowntownUnion #PigChop #Butcher #male

csyeung

csyeung
I recognize the face immediately but had to look up his name (Suet Lam). He's one of those mainstay actors that has been on a ton of movies but is often a supporting actor or a background character. Not sure if this is from a specific role.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love it. It is just so realistically grungy, unpretentious (well, except maybe the silly brand name "Butcher Street Villain" on the boots), and beautifully imperfect. And I didn't even know they based the head sculpt on a real actor and got it right (apparently). The stand working as a drawer for the extra accessories is brilliant. I hope it works well, and if so wish more stands were made like this.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Such a weird and unique set! Agree that the drawer under the base is genius, seems like a no brainer now that I think of it!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Such a weird and unique set! Agree that the drawer under the base is genius, seems like a no brainer now that I think of it!

Glad you agree. And as much as I want it, and would use it, I do realize there are some accessories that just won't fit in there.

Valiarde

Valiarde
The stand is genius and the accessoires are nice. Still, I have no use for this guy - more interested in the butcher from gangs of new york just going by style or the jack the ripper one.

But cool figure nonetheless

Diana

Diana
He looks fantastic! A real shame he doesn't fit into my collection and therefore falls through the filter. My wallet is glad. ^^

Skippy

I suppose he must be based on an Asian film, but when I first saw photos I thought of the Batman villain, Professor Pyg.

WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  426?cb=20180205031025

WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  11443

EDIT:

Looking into it, it seems like this is a series from Worldbox's own imagination.

Though there is something of a 1/6 precedent from Sideshow:

WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 Downtown Union Series-"Pig Chop" BUTCHER #AT033  BUTCHER

Theflyingman

Suet Lam is one of my favourite characters. Really charismatic and despite playing minor roles, he tends to steal the show whether he's acting as a tough gangster or a goofy cop. So tempted to get this because of him, even though he doesn't fit into my world!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum