OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS New: 1/6 Butcher II / The Butcher II Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
REDMAN TOYS 1/6 Collectible Figure - The Butcher II
REDMAN TOYS 1/6 Butcher II Actionable

Product No Item: RM028
Product includes Products include:

Head Sculpt Head Sculpt
Hat Tall paper Hat
Cigar Cigar
Brown Coat Brown Coat
Beige Shirt Beige Shirt
Vest Vest
Brown Pants Brown Pants
Snow Shoes Snow Shoes
Red White Blue Towel Red white blue Mai
Tray and Pig Head
Knife set X 7pcs
Belt harness set Leather Belt with Knife Pouch
Stand Stand
Physique and 6 hands Body with hands X 6

NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS New: 1/6 Butcher II / The Butcher II Action Figure 11333210
NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS New: 1/6 Butcher II / The Butcher II Action Figure 11333211
NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS New: 1/6 Butcher II / The Butcher II Action Figure 11333310
NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS New: 1/6 Butcher II / The Butcher II Action Figure 11333410
NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS New: 1/6 Butcher II / The Butcher II Action Figure 11333510
NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS New: 1/6 Butcher II / The Butcher II Action Figure 11333610
NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS New: 1/6 Butcher II / The Butcher II Action Figure 11333710
NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS New: 1/6 Butcher II / The Butcher II Action Figure 11333810
NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS New: 1/6 Butcher II / The Butcher II Action Figure 11333811

#newproduct #ButcherII #male #RedmanToys

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks very cool to me. I hope they can retain this quality in the final head sculpt.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum