OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

A Man

GubernatorFan wrote:But then I saw she did wear a mask.
Ah, I thought that was one of the straps for the helmet.
Just proves what I have feared: I don't know anything.
I think this is the first time I have seen a 1/6 farewell in a 1/1 railway station, though.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
A Man wrote:I think this is the first time I have seen a 1/6 farewell in a 1/1 railway station, though.

Indeed, impressive.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Gizems nice Kittens

We could also have organised a 1/6 farewell in a 1/87 station.
However, we are forbidden to stand there, because we also love to play dominoes with each other.

TravelGuide

I've noticed that.

A Man

1/6 scale human domino play should have lower fatality risk in an 1/87 railway station. (Provided the 1/87 people keep out of the way, of course.)

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
There they have an effect on the buildings like King Kong and Gotzilla.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
some very nice pictures, the castle ruins are my personal favorite.

now for the funny part, while i live not far from the place in saarland, i totally forgot about gullivers world. maybe i was there once as a child, but never thought about the place having proper backdrops for 1/6 figures.

small world indeed =)

kind regards
tjolnir

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Tjolnir wrote:some very nice pictures, the castle ruins are my personal favorite.

now for the funny part, while i live not far from the place in saarland, i totally forgot about gullivers world. maybe i was there once as a child, but never thought about the place having proper backdrops for 1/6 figures.

small world indeed =)

kind regards
tjolnir

You will probably have recognised the pictures of the crossing of the Alps.
(This is the rubble dump in Göttelborn)

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
truth be told i cant say that i have, but i haven't paid much attention to the surrounding area. though there are some places in burbach that would work for a post nuclear scenario without manipulating the scenery Wink ( no offense to anyone living there ) theres a nice small "castle" ruin near saarlouis, would work great for a dark souls setting, good view from up there as well.

come to think of it, i'd give an arm and a leg to hopp a plane, head to nevada and make a photo of my vault dweller / courier in the real goodsprings Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum