OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Gangster Politician Action Figure #PT-SP24

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy – Gangster politicians
Product Specs:
Name: Gangster politicians
Product Number: PT-sp24
Scale: 1/6
Product List:
Head sculpture *1
Articulated body*1
Real hand*6
Formal hat*1
Tommy Gun*1
Pocket Watch*1
Wine Glass*1
Newspaper*1
Exclusive platform*1

Costume:
Suits*1
Vest*1
Shirt*1
Tie*1
Suit pants*1
Shoes*1
Release Date: 4th quarter 2021

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Gangster Politician Action Figure #PT-SP24 16320110
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Gangster Politician Action Figure #PT-SP24 16320210
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Gangster Politician Action Figure #PT-SP24 16320310
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Gangster Politician Action Figure #PT-SP24 16320410
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Gangster Politician Action Figure #PT-SP24 16320510
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Gangster Politician Action Figure #PT-SP24 16320610
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Gangster Politician Action Figure #PT-SP24 16320611
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Gangster Politician Action Figure #PT-SP24 16320711
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Gangster Politician Action Figure #PT-SP24 16320710
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Gangster Politician Action Figure #PT-SP24 16320810
NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Gangster Politician Action Figure #PT-SP24 16320910

#newproduct #PresentToys #GangsterPolitician #male #CableTV-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty good and instantly recognizable -- to me, and I didn't even watch that show. Of course, this is TV-show based, not really conveying the look of the historical person.

ahbake

I read on the Sideshow forums that this was apparently a rip-off of some customiser's figure? So I'm guessing Kilmer's Doc Holiday might be the same?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, hmm, that's unfortunate. Wonder which customizer...?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ahbake

Don't know, but it was mentioned that the suit shown was Yunsil's, and that the actual suit would never look anywhere near that level of quality.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
ahbake wrote:Don't know, but it was mentioned that the suit shown was Yunsil's, and that the actual suit would never look anywhere near that level of quality.

Ahhh, gotcha.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum