OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
MODELING TOYS 1/6 MILITARY SERIES: BRITISH METROPOLITAN POLICE SERVICE-ARMED POLICE OFFICER---CHLOE

NO.: MMS9007A

NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy B7456b10
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy Aa22a410
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy B1756f10
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 02f47010
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 5e600c10
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 8a126710
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 45e95210
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 82134910
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy Ada34110
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 812b7710
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy Ca5a8f10
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy A62d7e10
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 171d1310
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy D1ef3410

MODELING TOYS 1/6 MILITARY SERIES: BRITISH FEMALE METROPOLITAN POLICE SERVICE-ARMED POLICE OFFICER---KATIE

NO.: MMS9007B

NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 1b24ed10
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 30b50910
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy E9e63210
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 62781d10
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 99ecc710
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy Cf4cbd10
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 77911b10
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 63e7eb10
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 7fb76110
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy B6c3a010
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 09464910
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 9feebb10
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy B2395510
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy Bcb23410
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 58837d10
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy F0cadb10
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 2bd0f810
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy 0ef30610
NEW PRODUCT: MODELING TOYS: 1/6 London Police Agency-Armed Police Chloe/Katy C4a8dc10

#newproduct #ModelingToys #London #MetropolitanPolice #Chloe #Katie #stylized #fantasy # female

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Another set where I am more interested in the thing parted out than I am the whole deal. The uniform for the first one, Chloe(?), has a few things I could make use of.

Diana

Diana
I love head sculpts with movable eyes, (even though the Wondery Elsa (knock off?) was a bust). Chloe especially has a really interesting look!
I have a feeling they will be hard to find parted out though.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:I love head sculpts with movable eyes, (even though the Wondery Elsa (knock off?) was a bust). Chloe especially has a really interesting look!
I have a feeling they will be hard to find parted out though.

Yeah moveable eyes are great for stories. But I'm still not a fan of the options out there, most of the sculpts with moveable eyes aren't in the super realistic department.

brassco

brassco
didn't know London policemen are so good looking!

I am interested only in the HS.

venator5

venator5
Well Chloe looks pretty but the prize tag for such a minimal ammount of equipment

Diana

Diana
I have to add, that while I like the head sculpt especially for the movable eyes and the somewhat unusual proportions, my very first impression was, that the face is too small for the head. So when they realize that and try to fix it, it could look even worse. Or hopefully better. Or just different. But probably not the same. Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, the movable eyes are always a good idea (unless doing so impacts the likeness of a recognizable character negatively), but I also thought Chloe's head looked a tad small on that body. And it is just a little too stylized for my taste. Katy's head seems to work better (although, colors apart, it is not that different). They are nice sets, but I too would be more interested in a few parted out items.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Hah, WTF*?!?

The last Met Police set they did was at least an attempt to be realistic, even if the sculpt was a Lea Seydoux knockoff.

The 'Katie' version here also seems to be re-using the uniform from that last model even down to the 'Roffry' nametag.

Bizarre.

* What The Flip, honest

csyeung

csyeung
The uniform is nice, Stick a Karen Gillen headsculpt and you get a Amy pond! hehe. Too bad the Karen gillen headsculpts out there aren't that great =(. Well nebula one is nice, but it's got all the tech in the sculpt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum