OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Flashpoint Studio FP-22156A 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version

Head carving: *1

Body: *1

Work clothes: *1 set

Masks: *1

Leather shoes: *1 pair

Hand shape: *2 pairs

Headband: *1

Playing cards: *1 card

Support platform *1

Flashpoint Studio FP-22156B 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Deluxe Version

Head carvingA: *1

Head carvingB: *1

Body: *1

Work clothes: *1 set

Masks: *1

Leather shoes: *1 pair

Hand shape: *2 pairs

Headband: *1

Playing cards: *1 card

Pistols: *1

Vests: *1 set

Medals: *1 set

Gun: * 1

Magazine: 2 sets

Facemasks: *1

Support platform *1

NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version Ca132310
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 8aa62e10
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 16336710
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 7751c710
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version E7ca9410
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 7a9c2110
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 672ab510
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version A65a5b10
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 505f6a10
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 95c28610
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 07546610
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version Ff469910
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 18542c10
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 56335e10
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version B35f7410
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 3dd75010
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 6c2e7610
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 47614910
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 6b41fd10
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version A4e65810
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 110d3510
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version F9bc2610
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 003e9910
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 621b7b10
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version 47c7d810

#newproduct #FlashpointStudio #DoomsdayReveler #male #movie-based #comicbook

Valiarde

Valiarde
The endless stream of Clowns continues (sure, I said endless eh)
This one looks pretty cool with the crown of thorns. Is there a normal Leto head out there yet?

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
For truly "We live in a society..."

God, I hate the Jared Leto joker so much and seeing another figure of him is just......uggh.....

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ZeroDelta wrote:For truly "We live in a society..."

God, I hate the Jared Leto joker so much and seeing another figure of him is just......uggh.....

Right there with you. Worst iteration of Mr. J yet. Serious letdown after Heath Ledger.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version C8485110

Delanie

Delanie
Hey one thing about all of these is may be a cross over with marvel so soon all the gazillion ironmen will have a clown each to fight?

seriously though he is not my favourite villan

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
It’s a toss up between the Joker and Harley Quinn for character that I’m sick to death of seeing in 1/6 AND 1/12.

Diana

Diana
I think this looks wonderfully... deranged! If I liked that sort of thing I'd jump on it.

I also love Jared Leto's work, and while I think he did a great job with what he had to work with (gotta defend my fellow actor), I do prefer a more traditional Joker. And Heath Ledger is legendary. I understand that they avoided direct comparisons by going a completely different route.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Did not see the movie but as a generic psycho I like this figure.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Xavion2004 wrote:It’s a toss up between the Joker and Harley Quinn for character that I’m sick to death of seeing in 1/6 AND 1/12.

Iron Man still holds that for me.

NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Scale Doomsday Reveler Standard Version & Deluxe Version C8485110

crab go

Love it!!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:The endless stream of Clowns continues (sure, I said endless eh)
This one looks pretty cool with the crown of thorns. Is there a normal Leto head out there yet?

I, too, imagined this as yet another of a bunch of clowns getting out of a tiny car. Smile Between not caring for clowns, for the character, or more or less for the actor, I'm quite indifferent to this (not to say something worse). But it definitely looks like they did a good job recreating a creepy, psychotic character.

blackpool

blackpool
Well that extended version of the movie was such a torture to my eyes and ears, it's a super easy pass (With all my respect for Leto, this guy is the worst joker ever lol)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:Well that extended version of the movie was such a torture to my eyes and ears, it's a super easy pass (With all my respect for Leto, this guy is the worst joker ever lol)

I haven’t seen the extended cut yet. Is it bad? Your description doesn’t give me much hope for an improvement — and I don’t think much of Zack Snyder as a Director as it is; interesting visuals, but sucky writing and directing seems to permeate his movies.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Feels like this one would fit in the Astraverse --- maybe Scoops' creepy (creepier?) zombie cousin? ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Stryker2011 wrote:
blackpool wrote:Well that extended version of the movie was such a torture to my eyes and ears, it's a super easy pass (With all my respect for Leto, this guy is the worst joker ever lol)

I haven’t seen the extended cut yet. Is it bad? Your description doesn’t give me much hope for an improvement — and I don’t think much of Zack Snyder as a Director as it is; interesting visuals, but sucky writing and directing seems to permeate his movies.

From what I heard its a bit better then what was in theaters, but its also super long and tedious in parts and full of the typical Zack Snyder (censored) (Batman worship, Superman is Jesus allegories, The joker becomes a doomsday prophet, Wonder Woman snaps peoples necks, bad guys deserve no pity or remorse, everything looks drab and ugly etc.) and from what I also read, the majority of the viewers didnt make it through the first half alone, so yeah........

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ZeroDelta wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

From what I heard its a bit better then what was in theaters, but its also super long and tedious in parts and full of the typical Zack Snyder (censored) (Batman worship, Superman is Jesus allegories, The joker becomes a doomsday prophet, Wonder Woman snaps peoples necks, bad guys deserve no pity or remorse, everything looks drab and ugly etc.) and from what I also read, the majority of the viewers didnt make it through the first half alone, so yeah........

I guess that answers that. I’ll wait for it to come out on cable.

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2011 wrote:
ZeroDelta wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

I guess that answers that. I’ll wait for it to come out on cable.

Hehe, I think the best description is if you hate Zack Snyder's directing, you will definitely hate the extended. If you love his style of directing, you will probably love it. There's more time so they expanded some character storylines which makes the overall story flow/gel better. For me, it didn't really make it suddenly best movie evah for me, only marginally better. The biggest thing about Snyder for me is sometimes things happen in his films for the sake of a great looking shot, rather than in service of the story. Again, there's a lot of slo mo, so at the end of four hours, you will either love or hate that haha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum