OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Version 2.0 uses a fuller S42A body to remake the clothing. The head sculpture is also remade. The details of the sleeves, the shape of the boots, stockings, eye masks, headbands, and skirt creases are all optimized.
Note: Body isnotincluded.
Does not contain body
It is recommended to match with Phicen Steel Bone Big Breast White Skin Body S42A
Skirt version SET064-A:
ProductDetails:
HeadSculpt x 1
Goggles*1
Headbandx 1
Dressx 1
Panties
Pairof ArmWarmer x 2
Seamless stockings Stockingsx 1
Bootsx 1
Samurai Swordx 1
Hand type Handx 4

Bursting version SET064-B:
ProductDetails:
HeadSculpt x 1
Goggles*1
Headbandx 1
Clothesx 1
Underwear
Panties
Pairof ArmWarmer x 2
Seamless stockings Stockingsx 1
Bootsx 1
Samurai Swordx 1
Hand type Handx 4

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! B2570010
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! 43f54710
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! 1cf22610
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! 8eb0a010
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! 622e8110
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! C49a6d10
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! 4fbb9510
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! 0868e210
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! 421bac10
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! E1742210
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! 4cb16f10
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! 6ebc6210
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! 0e19b110
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! 0ae5b310
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! Ae503910
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! Edeba810

#newproduct #SuperDuck #SexyCyborg #Skirtedversion #ExplosiveVersion #female #accessoryset #clothing #headsculpt #weapons

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Thats 2B form the video game Neir Automata for those wondering and yes she is a Android.

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
wait so they redid it to use the fatter body?

I personally think that's a downgrade, but to each their own

Adeno

Although I love my original Super Duck 2B, the new smaller version is more accurate to how she's portrayed in the game. I used a TBLeague 16a body for my 2B because at the time, that was the only slim, small breasted body available. Most of the sites were suggesting the S10D, but 2B's not a well endowed lady lol! I also had to use the TFToys 2B stockings because the one from Super Duck was advertised as black, but what got sent to me was flesh colored. I hope their pictures actually represent the actual products they are sending out this time, as in if it's black stockings in the picture, then it better be black when people get their set.

I would love to get this new version of 2B because I adore the character, but I am still worried about Super Duck's legendary DELAYS. I guess I'll pre-order this from a site that doesn't require a paid deposit (partial or full) because most of the time, the only way to get a refund is when Super Duck itself announces that the project's been canceled, which they haven't done for any of the pre-orders from 2018 or 2019 that haven't been released yet lol!

Anyway, I haven't taken a picture of 2B in a long time and she's sleeping in a little area with other 1/6 ladies, so I'll just post an old picture of her.

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! AMTlcZW

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks good, Adeno. So I guess she is a fembot, just like the ones in Austin Powers. Wink

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
ministryofwrath wrote:wait so they redid it to use the fatter body?

It's not really a 'fat' body by any means. It's just a bit curvier than the one they'd used before.

I have zero investment in this character or figure, but just had to put that out there... ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
The TBL S42 has floppy feet that mean the figure is totally unable to stand up on its own. The feet are also bigger than the TBL standard (think S28/29 & S38/39 sized) which raises a number of questions about how those boots (which otherwise look great) are going to work with it, exactly.

Otherwise it's a nice enough tweak on the older version and I might try and pick up the boots at least - but to use with a different body type.

ahbake

They sure do know what that crack in the skirt is for... What a Face

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Let’s keep things civil, folks.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! C8485110

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
Stryker2011 wrote:Let’s keep things civil, folks.

So my post was deleted and you're calling what I said uncivil?

That's uncalled for and nothing was uncivil about what I said, biologically speaking and factually speaking what I said was true regarding peoples ideals and opinions about bodies.

I think you owe me a apology, someone says I'm incorrect with nothing to back their claims, then I post legitimate logically thought out explanations, within my field of knowledge and know how, and you say it's uncivil?

we are adults and can have different points of views, but when my posts are deleted and I'm called civil we have a problem

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ministryofwrath wrote:

That's uncalled for and nothing was uncivil about what I said, biologically speaking and factually speaking what I said was true regarding peoples ideals and opinions about bodies.
I think you owe me a apology, someone says I'm incorrect with nothing to back their claims, then I post legitimate logically thought out explanations, within my field of knowledge and know how, and you say it's uncivil?
we are adults and can have different points of views, but when my posts are deleted and I'm called civil we have a problem

From what I can tell on the basis of what is currently visible, two different opinions (that this is a fatter body than before and that it is not really fat overall) were expressed innocently enough, but then a now missing third statement of disagreement was posted in a manner that was uncivil and therefore inappropriate. Moderators have a right and a responsibility to edit/remove inappropriate content. This cannot be about facts, given the subjectivity of the question. And if you are basing this on some sort of scientific classification of ideal body mass or whatever within your field of knowledge, then surely that must have been expressed in an unscientific and potentially inflammatory manner; the word "fat" is itself a little tasteless and potentially insulting, depending on context; if there was anything scientific or objective about it, surely there would have been a more professional term, just as there are various social euphemisms (which are usually deployed in more characteristic cases than this one). Moderators do not intervene readily and without cause, which means that there was a problem that needed to be removed. Differences of opinion are natural, inevitable, and welcome, but we do have to keep things civil and in good taste. That may seem subjective, and perhaps is, but we have to be practical. While you are understandably annoyed, please do not escalate this, it is really not worth it. Who would have thought a Super Duck set is really "explosive"? Smile

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
ahbake wrote:They sure do know what that crack in the skirt is for... What a Face

...and if the crack isn’t enough, just do away with the skirt altogether. Laughing

There’s a definite lack of subtlety in those promotional photos.

agentghost

agentghost
Beautiful re-make HS.. but the dres cut around breast is weird. Almost give the illusion that her breasts are sagging.

I think I will stick to the original release

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
GubernatorFan wrote:
ministryofwrath wrote:

From what I can tell on the basis of what is currently visible, two different opinions (that this is a fatter body than before and that it is not really fat overall) were expressed innocently enough, but then a now missing third statement of disagreement was posted in a manner that was uncivil and therefore inappropriate. Moderators have a right and a responsibility to edit/remove inappropriate content. This cannot be about facts, given the subjectivity of the question. And if you are basing this on some sort of scientific classification of ideal body mass or whatever within your field of knowledge, then surely that must have been expressed in an unscientific and potentially inflammatory manner; the word "fat" is itself a little tasteless and potentially insulting, depending on context; if there was anything scientific or objective about it, surely there would have been a more professional term, just as there are various social euphemisms (which are usually deployed in more characteristic cases than this one). Moderators do not intervene readily and without cause, which means that there was a problem that needed to be removed. Differences of opinion are natural, inevitable, and welcome, but we do have to keep things civil and in good taste. That may seem subjective, and perhaps is, but we have to be practical. While you are understandably annoyed, please do not escalate this, it is really not worth it. Who would have thought a Super Duck set is really "explosive"? Smile

Being offended by something doesn't make it offensive in nature opinion that might be unfortunate for some who it concerns or people who decide to get up in arms about something touchy is not my problem, it's just the nature of things, how on earth can using terms and pointing out social norms get me in trouble, it wasn't uncivil, and it wasn't in bad taste.

For example, all these bodies for the models are idealized, because of a STANDARD society has for bodies, society demands certain idealized preproteins, some are sought after others rejected and less popular, pointing out what I did is literally in line with what these bodies represent, pointing out certain measurements would only belong to certain people of certain backgrounds, values and fitness levels is a unfortunate truth, but simply because it offends someone that this is reality doesn't mean I should get my post deleted and be told I'm uncivil, again we are all adults here, unless someone wants to go out of their way to get offended it doesn't mean a widely held opinion with some facts thrown in should cause me to be treated as though I did something wrong.

it angers me that I have personally overcome bad life styles, where I had a undesirable look to getting in shape with a low BMI and abs, yet I get censored for pointing out something I've literally lived and experienced while being called uncivil.

yeah I'm get to say fat if I want to, and you as the guardians of the website can ban me if you like, but don't pretend I've done something distasteful, what I said was called in to doubt, I defended what I said with opinions and some facts.

if you didn't want this subject debated or brought up, you could have blocked both comments and said this isn't a website for debate or difference of opinions on touchy subjects, but to isolate what I said, call it distasteful and uncivil, please, that's just holding a viewpoint and forcing it apron me because you have the power to do so.

I appreciate the work you guys put in to this website, it's one of my favorites, but I never expected to run in to this kind of problem here and get isolated and called out for opinions and sharing experiences.

Whatever the case, wish you well and good luck.

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:
ministryofwrath wrote:wait so they redid it to use the fatter body?

It's not really a 'fat' body by any means. It's just a bit curvier than the one they'd used before.

I have zero investment in this character or figure, but just had to put that out there... ;p  
Had you not done it I would have. People judging this body to be "fat" is part of what's wrong with our society: Insults and rejection directed at what deviates from the perceived norm come from a society that breeds competition, the need to get ahead, if necessary at the expense of others, survival of the fittest,... when what we need is tolerance, cooperation, empathy, compassion, acceptance and awareness of the beauty in all shapes and sizes. I'm actually quite rattled. But it won't last. Wink

I want those boots. And I do wonder whether they help the S42 stand on her own feet!

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Nice figure but the second photo in particular made me cringe. :/

Also agreed, this isn’t fat by any means, and it’s a sad reflection of society that a body with an infinitesimal increase in waist and bust size is considered so. If this is fat then I’m 100% in beached whale territory! Laughing

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I wonder if they remade the blade for this, or if they recycled it from V1? Not gonna lie, I have no connection to the character so aside from some kit bash stuff, my reaction is “meh.”

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ministryofwrath wrote: ... it angers me that I have personally overcome bad life styles, where I had a undesirable look to getting in shape with a low BMI and abs, yet I get censored for pointing out something I've literally lived and experienced while being called uncivil. yeah I'm get to say fat if I want to, and you as the guardians of the website can ban me if you like, but don't pretend I've done something distasteful, what I said was called in to doubt, I defended what I said  with opinions and some facts. if you didn't want this subject debated or brought up, you could have blocked both comments and said this isn't a website for debate or difference of opinions on touchy subjects, but to isolate what I said,  call it distasteful and uncivil, please, that's just holding a viewpoint and forcing it apron me because you have the power to do so. I appreciate the work you guys put in to this website, it's one of my favorites, but I never expected to run in to this kind of problem here and get isolated and called out for opinions and  sharing experiences...

Congratulations on overcoming your own body issue and achieving a healthier state. However, that in itself gives you neither the authority to define what is what for everyone else (least of all in such a marginally pertinent example, or ignoring the very variant takes on this across different societies and periods), nor the right to impose your opinion with such aggressive and combative overreaction, which constitutes the really questionable part of your conduct. This is not really the place for vitriolic argument over subjective philosophies and opinions, for abuse or recrimination. There are reasonably civil ways of stating disagreement and letting a difference of opinion de-escalate. And if you are unable to realize that you are going about this the wrong way -- at least within the confines of this forum (although I think the same would be true for the "real world") -- you have been asked to not escalate this, twice, and nicely. Please act accordingly.

brazybear

brazybear
2B isn't very top-heavy but is known for having a nice rear:

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Cyborg 2.0 #SET064 (Skirted version SET064-A, Explosive version SET064-B) NSFW!!! Tenor

In that aspect the figure could use more bottom and less top, but other than that this is probably the best 2B figure out to date.  Absolutely beautiful and accurate head sculpt FINALLY with rooted hair.

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Adeno

I've never been an "assman" but 2B sure made me appreciate the beauty of the booty lol!

glitch

glitch
These would have to be advertised right after I've purchased both older versions. lol
Oh well, went and pre-ordered these as well. I really like this look better. I think they've used a different material for the dress, and the head sculpt looks better too imo.

Also, brazybear, thank you for reminding my why I pre-ordered these again.   Wink

Diana

Diana
That head sculpt really is beautiful. Hopefully they will release it loose, too, maybe with a few variants in hair style. Cause then I'd get tempted.

And thank you brazybear for that shot! Gorgeously showing off how beautiful curves can be. Smile

Android18

Android18
Wow this one is really nice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum