OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

· Calm Head Sculpture x1 (precise facial features and skin texture)
· Body x1 (several normal hands)
·Dart grasping hand x1
·Leisure suit x1 set (hoodie x1, t-shirt x1, jacket x1, pants x1, belt x1)
·Leather shoes x1
·Backpack x1
·Helmet x1
·Model mask x1
·Pizza+Packing x1
·Recommendation letter x1
·Registration Form + Pen x1
·Video recording print x1
·Dart x1
·Floor support x1
·Hidden accessories

NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 0c26a710
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure D854a110
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 15724910
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure Cf543b10
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 5f48c110
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 6e6e7d10
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 2ae1c810
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure D7771e10
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 4a620a10
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 23e04910
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 64da7110
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure D5a57710
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure Ef33b810
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure E3efab10
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 2da2fd10
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 568d8d10
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 3785ca10
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 6e3ed810
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure Cf72ce10

#newproduct #YoungRichToys #TheRunner #male #movie-based #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like seeing them do more realistic sculpts, although I'm not a fan of this one (not so much their execution as the casting). Some of the accessories/clothing are really nice, others (like the pizza, recycled?) less so. But I'm glad they are putting these out there.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I really liked this figure for a normal civilian, and after watching some review videos from previous figures of this company, I'm confident this will be a good release. YoungRich Toys seem to put a huge effort on details and quality. I recommend the "Justin's Collection" YouTube channel videos if you guys wanna check out.

It's weird that I saw a lot of pictures on BBICN and some stores that were showing the full Flash costume, and I was starting to wonder if that costume came with the figure, but now they're taking out those pics to avoid confusion. But it was a way to tease another figure, I guess? Now I'm wondering what are those hidden accessories... the full suit, maybe? Or would it be too much?

Now I'm feeling there's something odd or a bit off with the HS in some pics, but can't put my finger on what is. Maybe it's his expression, not quite smiling but not entirely a straight face, something weirdly in-between? I don't know. Either way, I just PO'd it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The hidden accessories are in the last pic. But yeah, this was terrible casting for this character.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Stryker2011 wrote:The hidden accessories are in the last pic. But yeah, this was terrible casting for this character.

Actually, the last pic shows all the listed accessories, but there's a small box on the top left, beside the helmet, that reads "additional accessories coming soon". So, I believe it's apart from those shown.

Now I think this pizza could've been better painted.

NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 135829s88ayx4zdaitziai

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think they are reusing the pizza they had designed to go with one of their more anime-style characters, hence the unrealistic appearance.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
FreakinLobster wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:
NEW PRODUCT: YOUNGRICH TOYS: YR014 1/6 Scale The Runner figure 135829s88ayx4zdaitziai

I’m confused all over the place.  You would assume “Removable Helmet” implies the helmet has two conditions, ie it can be worn or it can removed.  Which would be very nice, but kind of complicated – presumably the hair would be a separate piece that comes off, and the helmet would be a two-part construction that fits on the head.  But no picture shows the helmet actually on or worn.  So I would guess they used the wrong word “removable,” and maybe what they really mean is just something like “a Separate Helmet.”

Their grasp of English isn’t that great notably – see “Warining” and “Masterriece” in the last pic.  I’ve always assumed they did those misspellings on purpose and for some kind of copyright/googling issue, but once they’re actually ready to say explicitly “Barry Allen in Justice League,” there wouldn’t be much point.  And technically it shouldn't even be a “helmet” (rather, hood or mask) but now I’m just being picky. I guess unlike the classic Flash this one does wear a helmet.

JohnByng

So this is from a film, not the TV show?

Like Mr. Lobster, I like this as an "ordinary guy" figure. The helmet looks cool. I wonder if the crashtest-dummy head is standing in for a bald headsculpt that they are developing?

What was wrong with the casting of this actor?

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I got the invoice for this figure from GianToy a couple of days ago. I hope this figure comes out with the quality of previous releases from YoungRich. Also, can't wait to see what are the hidden accessories.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
FreakinLobster wrote:I got the invoice for this figure from GianToy a couple of days ago. I hope this figure comes out with the quality of previous releases from YoungRich. Also, can't wait to see what are the hidden accessories.

Hope you get it fast and safe. And let us know about those mystery accessories. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
I saw some pics on facebook, it looked pretty close to the promo pics to me. Could not see what the hidden accessory was though =(.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Woah... I got surprised when this figure got at my door today. I think it was the fastest shipping I've ever seen. I received the invoice on January 15th, paid, and they sent on January 17th. This is the second time any international package arrived here in less than a month after shipping, and it was record time.

I got a quick look at the figure but didn't have time to shoot some pics yet. I'm gonna do it tomorrow and post it here. Overall, the figure is pretty cool. The clothing is well done and worth looking for, specially the flannel jacket. The HS doesn't look much like the promo pics... it looks better, at least in my opinion. I'm really tempted on modding it to fit a TBL body, since this HS is necked... after I check if the skin tone matches at least close enough.

I was wrong. Although the picture showed a message reading "additional accessories coming soon", it came with only the things displayed on the promo pics. No "additional" stuff. Stryker2011 was right.

Anyway, I'm gonna post a small review tomorrow.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Congratulations, and I'm looking forward to your comments and photos. Glad you're happy.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
... aaaand Justin's Collection beat me. He just uploaded his review video, which I'll put a link down below for anyone interested. I'm still gonna make my own review tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum