OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Kuiil™
Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys
The Mandalorian - Television Masterpiece Series

“I have spoken.”

A vapor farmer on Arvala-7, Kuiil came to seek peace in an out-of-the-way world, which is now being trespassed upon by criminals and mercenaries. He has worked a lifetime to be free of servitude and offers valuable skills for those willing to meet his price.

Further expanding on The Mandalorian collectible series, Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Kuiil™ Sixth Scale Collectible Figure.

The collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, an outfit with highly detailed tailoring, a rifle with a tranquilizer dart, a pair of goggles, a backpack, a bucket, and a themed display stand!

Don’t miss out on the opportunity to add this beloved character to your Star Wars collection!

Brand
Star Wars
Manufacturer
Hot Toys
Type
Sixth Scale Figure
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Kuiil™ Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:

Authentic and detailed likeness of Kuiil in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Newly developed head sculpt with articulated jaw, highly accurate facial expression, sideburns, wrinkles, and skin texture
Beautifully crafted aviator hat
Newly developed body with over 20 points of articulations
Approximately 24.5 cm tall
Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
One (1) pair of relaxed hands
One (1) pair of rifle holding hands
Two (2) gesture right hands
Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Costume:

One (1) patterned brown scarf
One (1) brown-colored vest with utility belt
One (1) dark green colored long sleeves shirt
One (1) pair of dark brown colored forearm guards
One (1) pair of brown-colored pants
One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots
Weapons:

One (1) rifle with strap
One (1) tranquilizer dart
Accessories:

One (1) pair of goggles (wearable on head sculpt)
One (1) backpack (with magnetic function)
One (1) bucket
One (1) welder
Themed figure stand with Star Wars logo character nameplate and graphic card
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Product Size
Height: 9.65" (245.11 mm) | *
Box Size
Height: 6.00" (152.4 mm) | Width: 10.00" (254 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm) | *
Weight
5.00 lbs (2.27 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 11489
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 2795
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 3538

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 4487
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 5465
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 6437
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 7422
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 8399
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 9383
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 10362
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 11490
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 12324
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 13307
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 14283
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set Kuiil_10

Kuiil™ & Blurgg™
Sixth Scale Figure Set

“The blurrgs will join me as well. I have spoken.”

Kuiil the Ugnaught is a widely beloved character in the highly acclaimed The Mandalorian live-action series. Originally came to seek peace in an out-of-the-way world on Arvala-7, Kuiil helped the Mandalorian in many ways by teaching him to ride a blurrg, repairing the Razor Crest, and protecting young Grogu™ with his life.

Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Kuiil™ & Blurgg™ Sixth Scale Figure Set from The Mandalorian!

The Kuiil collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, an outfit with highly detailed tailoring, a rifle with a tranquilizer dart, a pair of goggles, a backpack, a bucket, and a themed display base!

The highly accurate Blurrg stands at approximately 37cm tall (43cm with base) and 60cm in length. It features a detailed head and body, articulated arms, a saddle, and a rocky theme display stand!

This magnificent sixth-scale collectible set of Kuiil and Blurrg will surely be a great highlight in any Star Wars collection!

Brand
Star Wars
Manufacturer
Hot Toys
Type
Sixth Scale Figure Set
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Kuiil™ Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:

Authentic and detailed likeness of Kuiil in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Newly developed head sculpt with articulated jaw, highly-accurate facial expression, sideburns, winkles and skin texture
Beautifully crafted aviator hat
Newly developed body with over 20 points of articulations
Approximately 24.5 cm tall
Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
One (1) pair of relaxed hands
One (1) pair of rifle holding hands
Two (2) gesture right hands
Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Costume:

One (1) patterned brown scarf
One (1) brown-colored vest with utility belt
One (1) dark green colored long sleeves shirt
One (1) pair of dark brown colored forearm guards
One (1) pair of brown-colored pants
One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots
Weapons:

One (1) rifle with strap
One (1) tranquilizer dart
Accessories:

One (1) pair of goggles (wearable on head sculpt)
One (1) backpack (with magnetic function)
One (1) bucket
One (1) welder
Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo character nameplate and graphic card
The Blurrg™ Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:

Authentic and detailed likeness of Blurrg in Star Wars: The Mandalorian series
Excellent detail and coloration on mouth, teeth, tail, and rough texture of the skin
Approximately 37cm H x 60cm L x 20cm W ( 43 cm H x 60cm L x 25cm W with base)
Articulated arms and legs
One (1) set of bridle and saddle
Each collectible is specially hand-painted
Accessory:

Specially designed rocky themed diorama figure stand

ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Product Size
Kuiil
Height: 9.65" (245.11 mm) | *
Product Size
Height: 14.57" (370.08 mm) | Width: 23.62" (599.95 mm) | Depth: 7.87" (199.9 mm) | *
Weight
0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 11491
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 2796
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 3539
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 4488
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 5466
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 6438
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 7423
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 8400
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 9384
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 10363
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 11492
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 12325
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 13308
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 14284
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 15265
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 16244
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set Kuiil-10

#newproduct #HotToys #ThaMandalorian #Kuiil #Blurg #male #Sci-Fi #StarWars #Disney+

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
How is the blurrg going to drink out of that small bucket? Smile Interesting how a little bit of Nick Nolte's features come through the alien mask/make up. I have heard this show is in trouble with Lucasfilm's recent casting decisions, but I'm glad to see it still getting some Hot Toys love.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:How is the blurrg going to drink out of that small bucket? Smile Interesting how a little bit of Nick Nolte's features come through the alien mask/make up. I have heard this show is in trouble with Lucasfilm's recent casting decisions, but I'm glad to see it still getting some Hot Toys love.

Actually there is no Nick Nolte there -- he only did the voice:

"The voice of Kuiil was performed by Nick Nolte, who completed his recordings for all the character's dialogue in a single afternoon. Kuiil's performance was done by Misty Rosas, who during filming wore an animatronic face mask created by Legacy Effects.  Kuiil's face was brought to life through animatronics and puppetry, with its electronics and wires concealed in the backpack and pockets of Kuiil's costume. Three puppeteers controlled the mask's mouth and eyebrows off-camera as Rosas performed her scenes, attempting to match the character's facial movements to Nolte's vocal tracks. "  (Wikipedia)

That being said, I agree with you that I can see (or think I see) something of Nolte in there.  Maybe the mask sculptor went out of his way to achieve that, which would be impressive.

And doing 21 characters plus variants is more than "some Hot Toys Love", it's totally unprecedented for a TV show, or for most anything really (then again anything SW is a special case).

Skippy

Howard Chan, founder of Hot Toys, recently professed his love for Star Wars in an interview he gave for the May 2021 special issue of Hong Kong's Milk Magazine.

Jesse Lo translated it and posted it on the OneSixthRepublic Facebook page.

Number 9 is the explosive bit, and also confirmation that Kuiil would actually get produced and not just end up in Howard's personal collection along with all the other missing prototypes:

1. His cousin brought him to the cinema in 1977, they were deciding between ORCA or Starwars. If they picked ORCA , “Hottoys” might not exist.

2. Truly fell in love with starwars because of empire strikes back. ( design , effects, cinematography, music , story etc)

3. Loves Luke the most. His first figure is a 3.75” Bespin outfit Luke. That’s why the first starwars Hottoys is DX07 Bespin Luke, he spent a lot of effort trying to make it as detail as possible. A new hope darth vader was difficult to nail as the prop was not perfect, took a lot of time to nail that one, was a great learning experience.

4. Revenge of the sith Anakin Skywalker to him is his greatest achievement. He loves the sculpt and the dark side base is badass, the fans love it as well.

5. Recently they showed lucasfilm the Mando Ahsoka proto and they loved it. He thinks it’s important that the fans and collectors love it too.

6. Will you release all starwars figures ?

A: there are way too many starwars character, some are obscure , some are even disliked by fans. It’s impossible to release them all. I will only make figures that have meaning or important in certain scenes. The fact is we most likely base the decision on whether the movie/ TV have good reception ( promotion) or not.

For example since Mandalorian is so close to ROTJ, it is easier for us to release figures from the OT. This is exactly what we were waiting for.

7. I would love to make the bounty hunters from ROTJ, especially with “ the book of boba fett “ coming out. It’s very likely that we make them.

8. I think most fans would love EU Luke with Darth Vader outfit. However we have too much on our hand that we won’t be making it anytime soon.

9. On Disney + shows:
I think lots of fans are disappointed with the sequels. Even me I don’t have any desire to revisit them anytime soon. The sales were awful. Mando is like the dawn after the dark . Especially Luke , he was redeemed , unlike episode 8. Introducing new characters in one movie is not gonna leave an impression. In contrast , mando’s Kuiil leaves you the impression of wisdom, a clear cut personality and very popular as well. If he were a movie character he would’ve been an extra. TV is good for new characters while revisiting old ones. My most anticipated shows are Obiwan and Book of boba Fett. I love boba and obi is set in ep 3 and 4 so we will learn more about that time , we may see DV again and the original ep 3 casts back!

10. We created the 1:6 millennium falcon since we wanted to advertise for the upcoming “ the force awaken “ movie. It took us 4-5 months to make it. It not that difficult to make. Although it’s not for sale, we got the idea on how big it is, how detail it should be and how to separate it partly and display it.

11. On making more starwars vehicles?

A: We showed Jedi star fighter too! I would love to develop more starwars vehicles, however, they are too big and the factory would face a lot of challengers and difficulties while maintaining a high quality. We don’t wanna do it for the sake of it. Also Disney have different licenses for different scales, even if we switch to a smaller scale for the vehicles, Disney may not approve it.

12. Starwars is the origin of why I build hottoys. Like George Lucas, learning from trials and Errors, bring on the creativity and always be ready when the opportunity comes.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Asta wrote:Howard Chan, founder of Hot Toys, recently professed his love for Star Wars in an interview he gave for the May 2021 special issue of Hong Kong's Milk Magazine. ...  
1. His cousin brought him to the cinema in 1977, they were deciding between ORCA or Starwars. If they picked ORCA , “Hottoys” might not exist..
Or, we would all be buying very big, very expensive 1/6 whales...

Skippy

Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Or, we would all be buying very big, very expensive 1/6 whales...

lol!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I must be the odd man out amongst the collectors over at the Freaks, as I honestly have no interest in this character. Aside from his “This is the way” catch phrase, I didn’t find the character all that interesting. I can see getting pieces from this (like the rifle, and even… oddly.. the bucket), but everything else… meh. I’m much more interested in the Armorer and Fennec Shand (and Cara Dune — but until the imbeciles running Disney and Lucasfilm are gone, she won’t happen).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set C8485110

Skippy

Stryker2011 wrote:I must be the odd man out amongst the collectors over at the Freaks, as I honestly have no interest in this character. Aside from his “This is the way” catch phrase, I didn’t find the character all that interesting. I can see getting pieces from this (like the rifle, and even… oddly.. the bucket), but everything else… meh. I’m much more interested in the Armorer and Fennec Shand (and Cara Dune — but until the imbeciles running Disney and Lucasfilm are gone, she won’t happen).

He became less interesting when he was killed off, as with IG-11, because it instantly curtails any further development or even imagined adventures.

The downside of Rogue One was that Jyn died, but I liked the character and Felicity Jones herself so she lives on in my three Hot Toys figures. The ending could have gone either way, but it was decided to tie up all the loose ends, albeit in a homage to These Final Hours which always stands out like a sore thumb every time I watch Rogue One.

Hence the real draw with Kuiil is that it's an alien character, and an Ugnaught in particular.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Asta wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:I must be the odd man out amongst the collectors over at the Freaks, as I honestly have no interest in this character. Aside from his “This is the way” catch phrase, I didn’t find the character all that interesting. I can see getting pieces from this (like the rifle, and even… oddly.. the bucket), but everything else… meh. I’m much more interested in the Armorer and Fennec Shand (and Cara Dune — but until the imbeciles running Disney and Lucasfilm are gone, she won’t happen).

He became less interesting when he was killed off, as with IG-11, because it instantly curtails any further development or even imagined adventures.

The downside of Rogue One was that Jyn died, but I liked the character and Felicity Jones herself so she lives on in my three Hot Toys figures. The ending could have gone either way, but it was decided to tie up all the loose ends, albeit in a homage to These Final Hours which always stands out like a sore thumb every time I watch Rogue One.

Hence the real draw with Kuiil is that it's an alien character, and an Ugnaught in particular.

Eh, I don’t think his dying really has anything to do with my lack of interest to be honest. I didn’t find him interesting even when he was “alive” — just wasn’t all that to me. And since he looks so far removed from the ESB Ugnaughts, he just doesn’t look like what I’m used to. Plus, I never found them as “creatures” particularly interesting looking to begin with. It’s sort of the same with some of the Jabba’s palace goons — too many lazy looking designs.

Jyn’s death, along with pretty much everyone else made sense to me, and fit with the whole “at great cost” — plus, she was an interesting character, so I’m glad to have her in my collection.

I’m all for more aliens being made, I just don’t find this one appealing. I have both the Clone Wars and Mandalorian Ahsoka on PO even though I have no real attachment to the character, but the dog-faced Skiff Guards in ROTJ just don’t appeal to me due to the half-assed lazy design. Now something like Tessek, or quite a few of the Cantina horde — those were cool (at least design wise).

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set C8485110

Skippy

Stryker2011 wrote:Eh, I don’t think his dying really has anything to do with my lack of interest to be honest. I didn’t find him interesting even when he was “alive” — just wasn’t all that to me. And since he looks so far removed from the ESB Ugnaughts, he just doesn’t look like what I’m used to. Plus, I never found them as “creatures” particularly interesting looking to begin with. It’s sort of the same with some of the Jabba’s palace goons — too many lazy looking designs.

My memory of what an Ugnaught looks like has been coloured from the beginning by the appearance of the original Kenner figure, which had a pronounced pig's snout.

He's probably the one on the left here:

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set Latest?cb=20171217134628

But that one on the right, who is referred to as the 'Chief Ugnaught', looks very much like Kuiil, maybe suspiciously so since there is some speculation about his past.

Of the group shown here, the 'Kenner' one is the odd one out with the big snout and tusks:

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 279b_845x485p

Stryker2011 wrote:I’m all for more aliens being made, I just don’t find this one appealing. I have both the Clone Wars and Mandalorian Ahsoka on PO even though I have no real attachment to the character, but the dog-faced Skiff Guards in ROTJ just don’t appeal to me due to the half-assed lazy design. Now something like Tessek, or quite a few of the Cantina horde — those were cool (at least design wise).

There's so many aliens to choose from, but they've become a rarity in 1/6 since the days of Sideshow's Star Wars dominance. I wish I'd been collecting seriously when they were making the likes of Hammerhead, Greedo, Gamorreans, or the Tusken.

From that time I only got Bib Fortuna and the two creature packs.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I was lucky enough to get one of the Gamorreans, one of the Creature packs, and a Tusken, but I’d love to get my hands on Greedo and that Hammerhead — just not at the scalper prices today.

I don’t know. Maybe I’ll change my mind on this guy… we’ll see. If I think of him as anything but this character, it might work for me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well -- curse you, Asta! After looking at the ESB pics you posted (and just how god-awful those things looked; I guess it helps we only really every saw them for brief seconds under low-light conditions), I broke down and POd this guy -- he'll make a nice addition to my made up Star Wars characters. If I regret my purchase, I'm blaming you.

Just kidding. Wink

Ovy

Ovy
Wasn't his catchphrase 'I have spoken'?

Now that I learned from you guys that Nick Nolte recored all the voice overs at home this makes a lot more sense . Maybe after every take he confirmed with the phrase 'I have spoken' and maybe they left it in there because it sounded cool.

Really great figure, which I will never buy .It might be cheaper to taxiderm a piranha and sculpt some legs and arms on it.

Skippy

Stryker2011 wrote:Well -- curse you, Asta! After looking at the ESB pics you posted (and just how god-awful those things looked; I guess it helps we only really every saw them for brief seconds under low-light conditions), I broke down and POd this guy -- he'll make a nice addition to my made up Star Wars characters. If I regret my purchase, I'm blaming you.

Just kidding. Wink

lol!

Here's some even scarier pictures. The Chief Ugnaught's mask as worn by Jack Purvis:

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set 376611_2

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN: KUIIL & KUIIL & BLURG 1/6 scale figure & set Chiefugeecr-2

It sold for $34,000 in auction last year!

Ovy

Ovy
Well there is a reason they are not called 'Prettynauts' Razz

34k. Why not. I guess the person who brought it has more expensive stuff displayed in the bunker.
Or the person couldn't get the Yoda puppet so they settled with an Ugnaut, which is now his most valuable item.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, you are right, Ovy. His catchphrase was “I have spoken” — it was pretty much his only defining feature other than the voice of a guy so out of it he probably has no idea what the f he just read.

And yikes! Those masks were awful. Poor Jack Purvis — at least you got to see his actual face (along with Kenny Baker) in Time Bandits.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Ovy wrote:Wasn't his catchphrase 'I have spoken'?

Now that I learned from you guys that Nick Nolte recored all the voice overs at home this makes a lot more sense . Maybe after every take he confirmed with the phrase 'I have spoken' and maybe they left it in there because it sounded cool.

Really great figure, which I will never buy .It might be cheaper to taxiderm a piranha and sculpt some legs and arms on it.

This is the way.

DarthJ

Trivia :

"kuil" (with one i) means "pit" in Dutch. Pronouncing the "ui" sound may be a challenge for non-Dutch speakers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum