OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Paz Vizsla is a brawny warrior encased in the strongest beskar armor. A descendant of the esteemed House Vizsla, he comes from a long line of leaders spanning the centuries.

In anticipation to the debut of the new season of The Mandalorian™ live action series, Hot Toys is excited to officially present the 1/6th scale Paz Vizsla collectible figure!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is skillfully developed featuring detailed helmet and armor pieces with amazing weathering effects, finely sculpted jetpack, highly detailed and articulated heavy blaster with ammo belt, a blade, an energy shield, and a themed figure base.

There will be more Mandalorians to come for your Star Wars™ collection! This is the way.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS097
PRODUCT NAMEPAZ VIZSLA™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESAUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF PAZ VIZSLA IN STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Paz Vizsla Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Paz Vizsla in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- Finely crafted helmet in blue color with metallic accent
- Specially applied distressed effects on body armor, weapons and accessories
- Approximately 32cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hand
- One (1) pair of hands for holding blaster
- One (1) right hand for holding blade
- One (1) gesture right hand

Costume:
- One (1) beige and black colored undersuit with blue and yellow colored weathered shoulder armors
- One (1) blue colored chest armor
- One (1) yellow colored left gauntlet
- One (1) brown colored right gauntlet
- One (1) brown colored leather-like utility belt with pouches
- One (1) brown colored waist sash
- One (1) pair of blue colored thigh guards
- One (1) pair of yellow colored left knee guards
- One (1) pair of blue and yellow colored calf guards
- One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots with blue armor plates

Weapons:
- One (1) energy shield (attachable to left forearm)
- One (1) articulated heavy blaster with detachable strip
- One (1) blade

Accessories:
- One (1) jetpack
- One (1) pair of real-like thruster fire accessories (attachable to jetpack)
- One (1) ammo belt for heavy blaster
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release Date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 11926
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 21276
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 3869
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 4780
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 5707
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 6665
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 7638
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 8609
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 9589
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 10563
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 11927
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 12515
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 13486
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 14457
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 15427
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 16396
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 17361
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) 18329

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #TheMandalorian #PazVizsla #2.0 #male #Disney+ #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks good to me, although I don't watch the show so have no idea about the source accuracy and no vested interest. I'd imagine a named character would always have more pull if they included an unmasked version of the head, but for all I know he hasn't revealed his face yet.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The character is played by Jon Favreau (the guy behind the Mando series), and he never shows his face. But, if they included one anyway as a cool “Easter Egg”, it would be awesome.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Looks great. Glad the 1/12 version only costs a tiny fraction.

For your education

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the education, Ovy! Smile And Mark!

Diana

Diana
Looks good! A nice addition to any Mandalorian line-up. Which I don't have. 
I had no idea it was Jon Favreau in there! Very Happy

Ovy

Ovy
Jon Favreau is only voicing him, the guy in the costume is some other mountain sized man with a beautiful mustache.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Jon Favreau is only voicing him, the guy in the costume is some other mountain sized man with a beautiful mustache.

It’s probably the same for the Mando himself; I doubt Pedro Pascal is in that outfit most of the time.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ PAZ VIZSLA™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (2.0) C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
As a side note, there are two unlicensed figures of Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan (from the Iron Man movies), and Google shows me at least one sculptor's Jon Favreau head. So screen accuracy aside, for anyone who wants to see voice talent Jon Favreau's head on this figure, it would be quite feasible.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:As a side note, there are two unlicensed figures of Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan (from the Iron Man movies), and Google shows me at least one sculptor's Jon Favreau head. So screen accuracy aside, for anyone who wants to see voice talent Jon Favreau's head on this figure, it would be quite feasible.
Excellent idea. Looking at the video Ovy posted, I thought the character plausibly sized to believe that Favreau might be under the armor. But given the challenges of choreography and swordplay, etc, stunt doubles make sense -- as indeed for Vader (even Prowse had a stunt double).

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent idea. Looking at the video Ovy posted, I thought the character plausibly sized to believe that Favreau might be under the armor. But given the challenges of choreography and swordplay, etc, stunt doubles make sense -- as indeed for Vader (even Prowse had a stunt double).

I suspect that Striker2011 is entirely right that it probably isn't Pedro Pascal in the Mandalorian costume most of the time.  At least Jon Favreau in his role as Producer/Showrunner is probably at least physically present on set when the Paz Vizla stuff happens, while Pedro Pascal can just phone it in afterwards from the Last of Us set or wherever. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent idea. Looking at the video Ovy posted, I thought the character plausibly sized to believe that Favreau might be under the armor. But given the challenges of choreography and swordplay, etc, stunt doubles make sense -- as indeed for Vader (even Prowse had a stunt double).

I suspect that Striker2011 is entirely right that it probably isn't Pedro Pascal in the Mandalorian costume most of the time.  At least Jon Favreau in his role as Producer/Showrunner is probably at least physically present on set when the Paz Vizla stuff happens, while Pedro Pascal can just phone it in afterwards from the Last of Us set or wherever. Smile

Haha pretty sure that's what happens. In his breaks he sees he has three missed calls, then calls back, delivers his lines and collects the huge paycheck.
And poor Carl Weathers in the meantime has to give a dramatic performance on set, while he has to deal with a stunt double, a droid animatronic, and a muppet.

E: Through intense research efforts I found out that a stunt double wearing the Mandalorian armor is Brendan Wayne, grandchild of Duke John Wayne.
Or is this me?

The other double is a Brazilian warrior named Lateef Crowder.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s how Mila Kunis does the voice of Meg on Family Guy. They send her her lines and she goes into a room in her house (or wherever she happens to be) records her dialogue and send it to them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum