OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

csyeung

Stryker2011 wrote:Mine arrived yesterday. Pretty easy to assemble as everything but the "glass" dome was already attached (plus adding the weapons). Didn't see the need to take pics as Craig already did it. She's pretty cool in hand, and the head sculpt is indeed lovely. The whole thing is pretty impressive, but yes, I'd be afraid of her taking a tumble, so the stand will definitely be used for this.

Awesome! More pics are always welcome! I am glad that it pretty much came all assembled already. I probably would have had a hard time putting the exoskeleton together. So many details though to look at which is pretty cool.

Valiarde

Very cool in hand pcis! That whole outfit turned out pretty cool and the head is also quiet pretty. Striking figure on any shelf! 

I think "taikonauts" could make for some really awesome outdoor shots in a desert or swampy area.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 - Page 3 _dsc3633
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 - Page 3 _dsc3634

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Fully kitted out, by the looks of it. Now get her her mate. Wink

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

csyeung

csyeung
Awesome pictures Mark, I like the blue light you shot the pics with!

csyeung

csyeung
Made an unboxing vid for some closer looks Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you, Craig!

Annalise

Annalise
Nice video, thanks. This wasn't even on my radar and now you guys have me seriously considering it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool video, Craig. Thanks for that.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS: 1/6 "Wandering Earth" CN171-11 Rescue Team Medical Soldier "Girl"-Zhou Qian #DMS036 - Page 3 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum