OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20591410

VIVID: 1/6
JASON Hard Man Statue VIVID: 1/6 JASON Hard Man Statue

Product Code: VT001A/B/C/D/E

NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20591710
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20591910
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20592210
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20592510
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20592810
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20593010
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20593310
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20593610
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20593910
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20594110
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20594410
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20594610
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20594910
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20595110
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20595410
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20595611
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 20595912
NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 21000210

#newproduct #Vivid #Jason #male #headsculpt #torso/bust #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh, that Jason... well certainly more interesting to me than what I thought it would be. The head seems pretty nice in itself, although somehow I don't think it has quite nailed his features. Perhaps others did better, or perhaps I'm already too used to them. The hairy bust is also neat, although I don't know how practical it would be. I use busts to support heads while I repaint or rehair them, or take photos for cataloging; not sure one needs a hairy option for that. I was going to point out that they strangely missed the happy trail, but checking photos, he doesn't really seem to have one, or much of one. But is cool and rather innovative as a display, and the naive tattoos version is also amusing. Apparently it is based on this:

NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E 87a9122eeaa5f3828196103dc2cfe288

ahbake

That torso looks a bit creepy... nice sculpt though!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Why put out a tattoo'd torso, but not an actual body?  confused

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Why put out a tattoo'd torso, but not an actual body?  confused

The same thing occurred to me. But this new (?) company might not be up to making bodies yet.

JohnByng

Yes, much easier to make this than a whole body. I quite like it for some weird reason but I don't really have a use for it.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I get that it's easier to make a torso than a whole body, but I just meant that I'm surprised there is a market for something so specific.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I get that it's easier to make a torso than a whole body, but I just meant that I'm surprised there is a market for something so specific.

Well, I have at least four previous, and all different, versions of Jason, and this would kind of be a cool way to display at least one of them (one is currently already on a Transporter figure). Sadly, I have yet to see even ONE of these damn things actually capture “Handsome Rob” the way he actually looks.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Vivid: 1/6 Tough Guy JASON Head Carving Bust-Single sale/combination total of five #VT001A/B/C/D/E C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum