OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“People think it’s fun to pretend you’re a monster. Me, I spend my life pretending I’m not.”

From the award winning crime drama Dexter comes the officially licensed Dexter Morgan 1/6 figure. This highly detailed collectible menacingly captures the forensic technician’s double life. With two head sculpts, two sets of clothing, and a variety of accessories, you can display him as Dexter; the law-abiding everyman, or as the Dark Passenger; his deeply unflinching alter ego.

“I’m a very neat monster”

The 1/6th scale Dexter includes:

One (1) Dexter Morgan head sculpt
One (1) Dark Passenger head sculpt
One (1) fully articulated muscular figure body
Nine (9) pairs of hands. Five (5) gloved, Four (4) ungloved.
Clothing and Accessories:

For Dexter:

One (1) Pink shirt
One (1) Pair of pants
One (1) Watch
One (1) Badge
One (1) Messenger Bag
One (1) Pair of shoes
For the Dark Passenger

One (1) Green top
One (1) Pair of sleeves
One (1) Pair of pants
One (1) Apron
One (1) Pair of shoes
One (1) Dexter’s knife roll, including ten (10) of the killer’s tools
One (1) Dexter's blood slide box
One (1) Syringe

NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 1-528x51
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 2-528x50
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 3-528x51
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 4-528x49
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 5-528x52
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 6-528x49
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 7-528x48
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 8-528x46
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 9-528x42
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 10-52841
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 11-52841
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 12-52836
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 13-52829
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 14-52831
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 15-52826
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 16-52826
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 17-52825
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure 18-52823
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure Wechat13
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure Wechat14
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure Wechat15
NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure Wechat16

#newproduct #Flashback #DexterMorgan #Showtime #male #thriller

csyeung

csyeung
Pretty good looking set. I remember liking the first two seasons and then it kinda went downhill a bit for me. I think there's supposed to be a new season? Likeness is close, if they pull back the furrow a touch I think they would have him.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not bad at all. Instantly recognizable, the Dark Passenger head being a little more extreme and so perhaps less so. Also, they captured two of the most iconic looks for the character.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Looks pretty good. I like the various little details/accessories. 

And yes, there will be a new series. I know next to nothing about it other than apparently Clancy Brown will be in it (as a bad guy, presumably).

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think the overly grouchy scowl doesn’t really suit a character who was damn near emotionless most of the time. It makes him look demented rather than a functioning psychotic.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure C8485110

Diana

Diana
csyeung wrote:I think there's supposed to be a new season? Likeness is close, if they pull back the furrow a touch I think they would have him.
I agree. Shame, cause as it is I find it hard to look at.

I had no idea a new season was coming! (I love this forum! Smile )

I watched the trailer yesterday. Already getting excited. I watched the whole show, and while I agree there was a dip in the level of excitement it proved, I do think the whole thing is worth watching. I just ordered my man to catch up so we can watch the new season together. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Diana wrote:
csyeung wrote:I think there's supposed to be a new season? Likeness is close, if they pull back the furrow a touch I think they would have him.
I agree. Shame, cause as it is I find it hard to look at.

I had no idea a new season was coming! (I love this forum! Smile )

I watched the trailer yesterday. Already getting excited. I watched the whole show, and while I agree there was a dip in the level of excitement it proved, I do think the whole thing is worth watching. I just ordered my man to catch up so we can watch the new season together. Smile

Yeah, it seems ok-ish from certain angles, but looking at it straight-on, the overly furrowed brow is indeed distracting. Frustrating. 

And yeah, my husband loved this show -- I found it a bit rough going in parts, but that's just because, despite being into certain types of horror, I'm extremely averse to body horror. ;p From what I recall, the first four seasons were pretty strong, but then the show suffered from some weird issues. Really enjoyed several of the guest stars, such as John Lithgow, Edward James Olmos, Jimmy Smits, and Ray Stevenson. My main complaint was that I didn't like
Spoiler:

Very curious about the new series. Will have to reserve judgement til it's clearer what direction its going in...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with you completely, Sky.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sky, when I heard about that part of the story, I stopped watching even before that season. I was P!#$$ED I even heard about it, but didn’t want to have to see it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Flashback: 1/6 Scale Dexter Morgan Collectible Action Figure C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Same here, Stryker -- my husband thankfully warned me, so I opted out of watching at that point.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
$280 for this! I guess its licensed so... and just add a clone TTM-19 and you'll have 2 regularly-priced figures so not bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum