OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Join Peter Parker in the Cyborg Spider-Man Suit to stop crime in Marvel’s Spider-man video game and face off against villains determined to defeat the friendly neighbourhood hero! Designed with a modern twist making it special and unique, the Cyborg Spider-Man suit is an iconic outfit based on a heavily damaged Spider-Man variant that firstly introduced in Marvel Comics.

To further expand Marvel’s Spider-Man collectible series, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce a new 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Cyborg Spider-Man Suit) collectible figure capturing one of the signature looks of the wall-crawling hero. This amazing figure will be one of our 2021 Toy Fair Exclusive items!

The figure is expertly crafted based on Spider-Man wearing Cyborg Spider-Man Suit in the Marvel’s Spider-Man video game, featuring a newly crafted masked head sculpt with LED light up left eyes and multiple interchangeable right eye pieces to create different combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions; a greatly poseable figure body with cybernetic left arm specially painted in metallic color; skillfully tailored Cyborg Spider-Man suit following a blue and red color scheme with utility belt and battle damage effects; interchangeable hands for iconic postures; assorted web effect accessories, and a dynamic figure stand for display uses.

Don’t miss out on the chance to recruit the latest Spider-Man figure to your Spidey collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEVGM51
PRODUCT NAMESPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED MASKED HEAD SCULPT WITH LED LIGHT UP LEFT EYE, FINELY SCULPTED GOGGLES AND WHITE HEADBAND, BATTLE DAMAGED CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Cyborg Spider-Man Suit) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Spider-Man wearing Cyborg Spider-Man Suit in Marvel’s Spider-Man video game
- Newly developed masked head sculpt with LED light up left eye (green light, battery operated)
- Three (3) interchangeable right eye pieces that can create different combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions
- Finely sculpted goggles and white headband
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
- Metallic silver painted cybernetic left arm with details and grenades attached
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of opened hands
- One (1) pair of web shooting hands
- One (1) pair of cobweb swinging hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands

Costume :
- One (1) battle damaged red and blue colored Cyborg Spider-Man Suit with grayish black trims, cobweb pattern and black spider emblem on chest
- One (1) utility belt with pouches

Accessories:
- Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- A dynamic figure stand with game logo, character nameplate and graphic card

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2021

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11504
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2803
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3546
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4495
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5473
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6445
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7430
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8407
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9391
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10369
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11505
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12331
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13314
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14290
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15271
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16249
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17232
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18218
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19193
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20157

#newproduct #HotToys #Marvel #Spider-Man #Cyborg #ToyFairExclusive #male #videogame

csyeung

csyeung
Cyborg! We got Cyborg! All hot toys fans rejoice!!!!

Hehe, joking aside, I know a bunch of friends that love this suit, both for the 90s nostalgia and that they used this skin in the ps4 game.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I'm bored with Spider-Men and not familiar with the source, it looks like a very cool rendition of an unusual version of the character.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
definitely a cool niche appeal figure (again, perfect choice for an exclusive rather than wide release) but I do worry that the suit will degrade in short time. Too much rubber/pleather on the HT Spidermen for me to consider investing in a collection. That said, I did buy the HT Iron Spider despite knowing the suit will not last so silly me

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Some background for the curious.  I had to look all of this up, so it may interest anybody else who had the same questions.

This is another one of those cases where HT is making the figure from a “Skin” in a videogame that doesn’t necessarily have a context other than looking cool and referencing something that was briefly in a comic.  It was a similar situation for the HT Punisher War Machine Armor, which came into a videogame by way of a (great IMHO) 11 issue storyline in 2018.

Unlike Frank Castle wearing the War Machine Armor, comics Cyborg Spider-Man Suit is pretty iffy.  For one thing, there’s no “Cyborg” there at all, it was a fake-out gimmick.  Also it existed back in 1992 for less than half an issue, out of Spider-Man’s nearly 60 year run.  Vigilante “Solo” had beaten up Spider-Man pretty badly.  Comic book body injury is never permanent, but they toyed with this in giving Spider-Man an apparent cyborg left arm, which implied his real left arm was gone. This allowed them to advertise “a Strange Change in Spider-Man” on the cover, and to show him off posing with Deathlok, who really was an actual cyborg.  The fake-out aspect is that the “cyborg” arm was really just a cast, to help heal a hairline fracture in his left arm.  It was gone by the beginning of the next issue.  Savage Dragon fans will appreciate that the creator responsible for all this was Erik Larsen.

Wouldn't call this "iconic," or "one of the signature looks of the wall-crawling hero," as HT does. And he's not a "Cyborg," and that's not a "cybernetic left arm." But it looks cool as a HT figure, for sure.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Spider10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for the background information, MBAM.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m pretty sure I have that comic.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
At least it has a comic connection! Not my cup of tea but it will certainly stand out in a spidey collection. I can see parts of that arm being used for Winter Soldier kitbashes once the spider suit degrades.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I'm passing this one by so fast I have to make sure I don't trip. Shocking huh?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I'm passing this one by so fast I have to make sure I don't trip. Shocking huh?

To a degree, but on the other hand, I can see why — this looks sort of okay in the comic art, but kind of dumb in “reality”. Such a waste of resources, when we haven’t gotten a Bespin Han Solo, or that Geonosis Padme they teased a couple years ago.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN (CYBORG SPIDER-MAN SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
That's one nice rendition of a cool version of the Spiderman.

Thanks to moonbase alpha for tracking back that cover! While I can agree this look is not "so" iconic and only temporary, the story arc is definitely iconic. It includes the Sinister Six as main villains (octopus, electro, goblin, sandman, vulture, & mysterio), Solo and Deathlok being only side characters. It also includes a great finale with the hulk, the fantastic four, ghost rider, and nova all giving a hand to spidey... quite a heavy casting! That's what made it one of the greatest spidey comics in the 90's!

If only they did put a phicen body under the suit I would grab him instantly, but I fear he's gonna be super limited in articulation with that suit, and it will suffer very fast from dynamic stances...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum