OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: 1/6 Happy Cowboy Action Figure (NO:P015)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: 1/6 Happy Cowboy Action Figure (NO:P015) 16145410

Commodity details :
Movable Eye Head Sculpture *1
Highly movable muscular male body *1
Scarf *1
Cowboy hat *1
Shirt *1
Vest *1
Badge *1
Jeans *1
Belt *1
Gun bag *1
Pistol *1
Boots *1
Hand shape *8

Commodity details:
male head sculpt ( Movable eyes ) *1
Male body*1
Scarf*1
Cowboy hat*1
Shirt*1
Vest*1
Badge*1
Jeans*1
Belt *1
Holster *1
Pistol*1
Boots*1
Hand *8

NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: 1/6 Happy Cowboy Action Figure (NO:P015) 16145611
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: 1/6 Happy Cowboy Action Figure (NO:P015) 16145710
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: 1/6 Happy Cowboy Action Figure (NO:P015) 16145810
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: 1/6 Happy Cowboy Action Figure (NO:P015) 16145910
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: 1/6 Happy Cowboy Action Figure (NO:P015) 16150110
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: 1/6 Happy Cowboy Action Figure (NO:P015) 16150210
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: 1/6 Happy Cowboy Action Figure (NO:P015) 16150410
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: 1/6 Happy Cowboy Action Figure (NO:P015) 16150510
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: 1/6 Happy Cowboy Action Figure (NO:P015) 16144311

#newproduct #PlayToy #HappyCowboy #male #Cartoon-based #stylized

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
God only knows what sick and twisted horrors await that poor girl in the sixth picture down.

Seriously, this has got to be one of the most unintentionally creepy things I’ve seen in the short time I’ve been here.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I am pretty sure this was done fully intentional and is based on the creepy af photos of the Toy Story Woody NECA figure that comes with different expressions that, if you mix them right, makes him look like a total pervert.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Unexpected this is... and unfortunate. Smile I was also reminded of Woody, but the intermediate position between cartoonish and realistic is rather off-putting, for me. But it is funny... perhaps even happy.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
At least they’re marketing as a happy cowboy, as pretty sure advertising a 12” woody would reach an entirely different kind of audience haha

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

doodlehobby

ZeroDelta wrote:I am pretty sure this was done fully intentional and is based on the creepy af photos of the Toy Story Woody NECA figure that comes with different expressions that, if you mix them right, makes him look like a total pervert.
Not Neca, but from the Kaiyodo SciFi Revoltech line. He looks like a drunk to me. This is their sepia version. I have the regular version too but that has his regular face. Lol
NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: 1/6 Happy Cowboy Action Figure (NO:P015) 51300095952_14c0e5a358_b20210709_151453 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Ah yeah, thats the one. People would post photos of this Woody next to female figures and it made him look like he was perving on them. That, or they gave him knives and made him look like a deranged serial killer

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I actually kind of love this? Laughing It rides the line between weirdly charming and creepy so well, and despite it all, it’s actually a really nice sculpt. It’s instantly recognisable as Woody, but without looking too unrealistic.

(That said, he can stay the hell away from all the ladies on my shelves, lol)

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Weirdly, the part that might really tick off Disney is the gun. A big consistent part of Woody's iconography is the empty holster and no gun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum