OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Two smoking Joe's", vintage photo recreation.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

peter the painter

"Two smoking Joe's", vintage photo recreation. 42301526764_33c430a591image.png by Peter Miles, on Flickr

I found this old photo on Google images and decided to try to recreate it with a couple of figures, I know it's not exact, but I use what I've got.
Hope you like the pics.

"Two smoking Joe's", vintage photo recreation. 42301526644_3a742163f9_z100_4424 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

"Two smoking Joe's", vintage photo recreation. 42970364362_5637b37173_z100_4425 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

My version.

"Two smoking Joe's", vintage photo recreation. 42970364062_42a3a5dfda_c100_4434 (2) by Peter Miles, on Flickr

"Two smoking Joe's", vintage photo recreation. 42970363682_3784ea9e7d_c100_4428 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Peter.

dadrab

dadrab
Close enough for my money...

Damn fine work, Peter. The back drop is outstanding and the figures...well...very convincing to say the least.

A lot of work went into the shoot and it shows, even down to the broken piece of wood near their feet.

Thank you for showing us.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great imagery as always. In this instance the background hasn't completely lost its painted quality, in my opinion, but it is still beautiful. And in the filtered photo it does come across realistically as a real image from the time.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Fantastic pic. You really nailed the feel of the original pic, and the background, as always, just blends seamlessly. Beautiful.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Another great set-up and painted backdrop, Peter. Well done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

"Two smoking Joe's", vintage photo recreation. C8485110

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Work again. You capture the atmosphere of war scenes. You really have to make a own album with all the pictures. Maybe a publishing company likes to announce this ...

BusinessDog

BusinessDog
Looks fantastic!!

peter the painter

Thanks for your interest and for your comments guys.

Cheers,

Peter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum