OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11471010

War Story : 1/6 Female Edition Guan Yu Action Figure #WS012
Parts List:
1 Rubber body:*1
2 Haired head:*1
3 School suit:*1 set
4 Cheongsam:*1 set
5 Socks:*1 pair
6 Leather shoes:*1 pair
7 Boots:*1 pair
8 Normal hands:*2 pairs
9 Gloved hands:*2
10 Long handle sword:*1
11 Stand:*1

Order closed at 28th July 2021
Delivery 4th quarter of 2021

ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11470610
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11470710
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11470810

ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11470910
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11471110
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11471210
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11471310
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11471410
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11471610
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11471710
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11471810
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11471910
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11472010
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11472110
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11472210
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11472310
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11472410
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 11472510

#newproduct #WarStory #ThreeKingdoms #StudentGirlMilitaryCommander #GuanYu #female #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL I think they confused Three Kingdoms with Street Fighter or something. The figure is actually quite striking, just having difficulty seeing it even as a modern Guan Yu.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I read somewhere that it is from an actual manga series

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I don’t know who “Guan You” is or what “Three Kingdoms” is, but in my world, that’s Kanu Unchaou from Itkkitousen Great Guardians.  I have the figma version of her.

Maybe it’s a “two characters in one” deal?

Diana

Diana
I really like this set a lot. That head sculpt is gorgeous! And I wonder how the body holds up in comparison to a TBL body, which this is not, according to GianToy.

Android18

Android18
Ikkitousen is a cool anime. And Kanu Unchou was a strong charter. ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure Ikkito10

Saturn

Saturn
Beautiful headsculpt, exciting set!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I'm liking this a lot too. Already PO'd.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
You know, everywhere else in my life, I pretty much follow the beat of my own drum.  So why is it that when  I see a New Product Announcement and initially think “Pass”, I start changing my mind when everyone else starts saying they’re putting preorders in?  I’m very disappointed in myself!  Laughing

Android18 wrote:Ikkitousen is a cool anime. And Kanu Unchou was a strong charter. ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure Ikkito10

Where else but anime can you start off wearing next to nothing and still mange to have it torn to shreds?  Razz   The figma version even comes with an alternate chest plate and skirt for that classic “battle damaged” look.

ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 0bb9dc10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Xavion2004 wrote:You know, everywhere else in my life, I pretty much follow the beat of my own drum.  So why is it that when  I see a New Product Announcement and initially think “Pass”, I start changing my mind when everyone else starts saying they’re putting preorders in?  I’m very disappointed in myself!  Laughing

Peer pressure. I think at least at times it can happen to any of us.

agentghost

agentghost
didn't know that I need this.. damn you alllll

csyeung

csyeung
Nice sculpt. I like the weapon and the oversocks heh. When i saw Guan yu, I thought it was from the dynasty warriors game. This one's much less hairy and curvier heheh.

ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure Guan.Yu.full.1574663

Kitsune1000

Kitsune1000
Here is the figure in hand.

I didn't put her in the Cheongsam dress yet as I wanted her in her iconic dress for a while,  but it so beautiful I'll have too soon. (stay tuned)

[Notes],
- Hair was mess, I'll need to retie the back, and it's a little thin in the front.  They put product on the hair out of the box, I had to clean and re-apply   
- Body not as detailed as TBleague.  It would likely match a S22a body,  but this will let me do extreme poses and replace the body later on if needed
- I like the polearm weapon, it looks pretty cool though wish it was in metal.
- The yellow necktie looks a little cheap, this could be an easy mod to fix. But will likely keep her in her alternate costume when I get the chance to change her.

Overall I'm still satisfied.    

ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure KixOGbz
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure TKzW9sA
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure 6QwKVhl
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure C9kqTcK

and the Cheongsam I'll dress later
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure W7XIb0w

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

brassco

brassco
ThreeKingdoms - NEW PRODUCT: WAR STORY: 1/6 scale (WS012) Guan Yu Action Figure Seg-soft

I purchased just this set of cheongsam attire, as i already have the super duck version, and i don't really dig this HS. I searched all my inventories, and this Shi HS from TBL is the best i could think of. Any suggestions?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum