OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BLACKBOX 1/6 Who am I series – "Ultimate Fighting King Conor McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR" BLACKBOX
1/6 GUESS ME SERIES-

PRODUCT ITEM NO.: BBT9022A

Accessories include:
SET INCLUDES:

costume style COSTUME:
l Green combat shorts COMBAT UFC SHORTS
l Three-color Irish flag IRISH FLAG

equipment ACCESSORIES:
l Champion gold belt UFC GOLD WORLD TITLE BELT
l Combat glove hand OFFICIAL UFC LEATHER FIGHT GLOVES

simulation shouting head sculpture SHORTHEAD-SCULPT "CONOR"
tattoo muscle body with / SSILICA GEL TATTOO BODY WIEH METAL SKELETONW/ FOOTS

blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16350810
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16350910
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16351010
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16351111
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16351211
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16351311
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16351411
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16351612
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16351711
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16351812
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16352211
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16353614
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16354912
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16355210

Black box toys BLACKBOX 1/6 Who am I series – "Ultimate Fighting King Conor McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR" BLACKBOX
1/6 GUESS ME SERIES-

PRODUCT ITEM NO.: BBT9022B

Accessories include:
SET INCLUDES:

costume style COSTUME:
l White Gucci mink fur coat GUCCI MINK FUR COAT
l Red Gucci red cashmere turtleneck sweater GUCCI CASHMERE TURTLENECK SWEATER
l GUCCI RED FLORAL CHECK PRINT BOOTCUT PANTS

equipment ACCESSORIES:
l Sunglasses DITA MACH-ONE SUNGLASSES
l Gucci uprising light shoes GUCCI REVOLT GG LEATHER LOAFERS
l Audemars PIGUET ROYAL OAK OFFSHORE WATCH
l Crown CROWN

artificial head sculpture HEAD-SCULPT "CONOR"
body BODY

blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16364510
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16364611
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16364710
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16364812
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16364910
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16365011
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16365110
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16365310
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16365411
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16365110
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16365310
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16365411
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR 16365510

#newproduct #Blackbox #UltimateFightingKing #ConnorMcGregor #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Curious about that body - TBL, Jiaou, something new; if the tattoos are resilient, that would be interesting. But look at the "Notorious" tattoo right under the tiger head carefully. In two images you will notice it is photoshopped, overlapping the trunks and space off the surface of the body. Smile Now that's embarrassing. But how much else is just photoshopped here? I'm not terribly interested in the sets as such, but there are some cool accessories and items of cothing, and the serious head looks pretty good. The overly emotive one... well, maybe, for some kitbash.

I should probably take it back, since the overly-emotive head sculpt is not actually far from the mark. I came across this:
blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR ?height=400&version=1194807

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s funny, before I posted this, and after I posted the second Boyka figure— my first thought was “Why hasn’t someone made a Connor McGregor figure?” And voila! Here it is. But, yeah, there’s something a bit… off. It looks like a Jiaou body to me, and the heads seem a bit oversized.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

blackbox - NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOX: 1/6 Who Am I Series-The Ultimate Fighting King Connor-McGregor CONOR MCGREGOR C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, funny. I remembered your comment and thought the same thing. Maybe the heads are a little on the big side, but at least with the second version that seems to be largely offset by that ample collar.

csyeung

csyeung
I'm always curious why there is excessive photoshop on prototype pictures. Always makes me think what they are trying to hide rather than "it looks amazing, I gotta buy!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum