OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ptgtoys1/6 Fighting King Mouth Gun CONOR Action figure CONOR MCGREGOR PT-8602 Accessories List
1 Head carving(Fierce Version )
2 Head carving (Funny version)
3 Movable tattoo elements (one set)
4 Flesh-colored hands (five pairs)
5 Fighting Gloves (one pair)
6 Sandbags (one set)
7 wool coat (one piece)
8 Fighting Shorts (one piece)
9 Dress trousers (one piece)
10 Necklaces (one)
11 Leather shoes (one pair)
12 Gold Belt (one)
13 Microphone (one)
14 Watch (one)
15 Sunglasses (one pair)
16 Irish Flag (one)

NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16550313
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16550410
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16550511
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16550611
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16550711
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16550810
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16551010
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16551111
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16551211
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16551311
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16551410
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16551411
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16551511
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16551610
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16551711
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16551811
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16551911
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16552111
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16552112
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16552310
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16552410
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16552710
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16552711
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16552811
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16552910
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16553010
NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  16553110

#newproduct #PTGToys #ConorMcGregor #male #fighter

teamweapon

how strange that we have a couple of mcgregor figures coming out just after he's pretty much finished in MMA. That head sculpt is NOT great looking either.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmm... yes, "Another one!?" It is actually pretty good, especially with the shades on, and with the coat on. The hard plastic open-jointed body does not do the figure any favors -- seems like a very poor choice for a character that would be showing this much skin. And while it is doubtless easier to apply the tattoos on hard plastic, TBLeague has shown it can be done on seamless TPE too, and in this case it would have been the only way to keep them realistic -- they misalign when the different parts of the body articulate in different ways. I'm not a McGregor expert to be sure, but I think without the shades the likeness is a little off.

csyeung

csyeung
The photos are pretty good, totally captures his character. I agree, his career seems to be at it's tail end. That broken leg was very nasty. Saw another figure by bbk i think, totally photoshopped with the tats for that figure. I think it was on a phicen, question would be how well the tattoo would stay on with that type of body.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
I'm not a big UFC fan but I'll be damned if this isn't a good looking figure. That is FWIW connor, and I could see this selling well.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
csyeung wrote:The photos are pretty good, totally captures his character. I agree, his career seems to be at it's tail end. That broken leg was very nasty. Saw another figure by bbk i think, totally photoshopped with the tats for that figure. I think it was on a phicen, question would be how well the tattoo would stay on with that type of body.

Not long, if they're 'second-party' accessory tattoos bought separately - even if you can get these to stick for more than ten minutes, they crack and flake as the skin moves. The tattoos on TBL's Gethsemoni, however, seem to actually be sealed into the skin and move with it, not unlike a real tattoo. That said, I've not had mine long enough to comment on how durable they are.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Same thing with the Barbarian Soul body, G. I think it is very well ensconced.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
GubernatorFan wrote:Same thing with the Barbarian Soul body, G. I think it is very well ensconced.

I was wondering about that one GF as I'm considering picking up the body loose. Smile

I'm far from an expert on TBL's manufacturing methods, but I'm wondering if it might be some kind of injection process, because while the tattoos are sealed in the skin seems to be very slightly - almost imperceptibly - raised.

However they're doing it, I'm glad that they are for the extra variety it brings.

Bringing it back to this figure, those tatts are sadly just decals (you can see the 'transparent' outline in some shots, and the winged cross on his back looks like it's already chipping/flaking).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
For a few photos of the Barbarian Soul body (M35) and its tattoo, you can check this thread -- the best view of the tattoo is in a later post:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3747-tbleague-barbarian-soul-review-updated-march-9

You've already seen this one:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3830-jiaou-doll-male-bodies-10a-11c-12d-and-tbleague-m30-m33-m35-comparison

Looking more closely at the PTGToys McGregor, I think you might be right that these are decals.

Diana

Diana
I really like these head sculpts (not caring about accuracy), but I really want that sandbag and the mic! bounce

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These two companies making figures like this should really try to get with WorldBox. I understand the need to use a hard plastic body with all the tattoos (their are female seamless bodies out there — done by Verycool, I believe — that have “ink” on them, but they are on very small spots on the shoulder area, and you still have to be careful not to touch them or they will peal off), but using bodies this ugly is just cheap, stupid — or both.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: PTGToys: 1/6 Conor MCGREGOR Action Figure  C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum