OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Saturn

Saturn
SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl
BBICN Shanghai Flagship Taobao Store
Note: Body is not included.
Not included in the body (photo body for PHICEN PLLB2014- s43A)
Product Details:
Anthropomorphic female head sculpture * 1
Cowboy hat *1
Sexy bra *1
Sleeve *1
Panty *1
Sexy trousers *1
Zorro gun *2
Gun pouch Holster*2
Bullet * 38
Cowboy boots *1
Cowboy rope *1

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=376270&extra=page%3D1

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144632at8ksii55kznr5o5
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144643yqsq273np3g7ng0g
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144648ogqwki69qf6ga662
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144654vdoq1otqoeoyhdov
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144658p3obfpisimfnvzqs
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144702aeq19qeh5jjre7ev
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144706m94g08qbq40yq48y
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144710pz7a3ua10a2hyubh
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144717gem8mhmvpzkggegb
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144723bwd10llvabbl1jsg
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144729fx411aipypw1z11aNEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144734a2ar1jyyt0y2zzn2
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144740qrrgrtgpnnng17r5
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144746i0838xozbwwj1nx5
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144751os1ca2yb1so2yqq3
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 144638wsyvt5ptpb5fwsyx

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Yee-haw! Finally! I was just about to buy the creepy GACtoys Alba.
Too pale for Alba but who cares... instant P. O.!
Pics look great but I find the S43 kind of big so its probably S12D for me.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Oh, cool! I remember her from 48 Hours!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I also thought the "anthropomorphic" head sculpt looks like Jessica Alba. Would love a more realistic cowgirl set, but I suppose this is a nice one for what it is.

Saturn

Saturn
I hope they will also release the headsculpt separately.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I didn’t realize this was actually a thing.   Once I saw all of the Jessica Alba references, I had to Google “Jessica Alba cowgirl”.   I never had any desire to see the movie or read the comics.  (Nancy Callahan from “Sin City” for others that don’t recognizer her either.)

What’s funny is that my first reaction was “This is beyond ridiculous.” Then, when I found out it was based on an actual pop culture icon that I was simply unfamiliar with, my reaction changed to “Oh, that’s pretty cool.” Laughing

Diana

Diana
Hah! Same here.
First reaction: "Oh no. Ridiculous!"
Then I recognized her: "Ooooooh. COOOOOL!" Laughing
I even like the smiling head sculpt! I don't normally like smiling head sculpts. The bangs look weird in most shots though. I have that GAC Toys red head with bangs and I can't get that to look right either.

That body has never looked so good to me! I doubt any other body would fill the bra as well as this one. Very Happy

Ghost808

Ghost808
Nice, but I wish Super Duck would plow more of their energy into actually physically releasing stuff, instead of constantly prototyping new things. My ancestors are still waiting on some Super Duck pre-orders! 😆

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Super Duck made something similar (in different colors) several years back, though not quite as screen accurate as this (though I think the original holsters were better on their original effort). Here's mine, with a JA head sculpt from one of the earlier Very Cool combat girls:

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl _dsc3426

I think the dead-eyed stare of the Very Cool works better for Nancy, since she never looked all that happy (like most strippers in real life) to even be there.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I think I didn't immediately recognise it because I'm used to Sin City being mostly black and white, so seeing it 'in colour' for the first couple pics threw me, lol.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
"Skinny little Nancy Callahan. She grew up. She filled out."
Gotta love Frank Miller.

@Stryker, Nancy's looking fine. I missed out on that black one, only the red was available when i got to the store, i even contemplated on Sharpie-ing it black.

She needs Marv. I recall there were two 1/6 Hartigans made but i'm not sure if there was a 1/6 Marv.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
rollo, I honestly don't remember seeing Hartigan, but that's not surprising (my memory is going), but a Marv would have been cool. I have the red one also of that outfit.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:rollo, I honestly don't remember seeing Hartigan, but that's not surprising (my memory is going), but a Marv would have been cool. I have the red one also of that outfit.

Hartigan was made by VTS as a head/clothing set called Stone Cold Killers, which I was fortunate to get at the time.  I think it's still excellent.  I'm pretty sure rollotomasi is right that there were two (because I remember thinking the VTS kit was the better version) but I don't remember who made the other one.  There wasn't a full on fabric etc 1/6 Marv afaik, but I'm wondering if maybe there could have been one of those McFarlane 12" sculpted clothing figures that were one-ups of their 7" figures, where they had made 2 or 3 Marvs.  I don't think so though, because if there had been I would probably have bought one, unless the articulation was poor.

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK SET068 1/6 sexy female denim suit/Sexy Cowgirl 12f_st10

csyeung

csyeung
I like your version of Nancy better, Stryker. The tassels look a bit big/thick scaled down here, texture of leather on the chaps is throwing me off. Looks more like canvas.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker, that is a great head sculpt you used.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
This inspired me to start compiling a list/guide to all Super Duck sets from SET001 to present since they’ve covered so many female pop culture icons.

Having said that, would you believe that Super Duck SET001 was Colonel Sanders from Kentucky Fried Chicken?!?   No lie.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Xavion2004 wrote:Having said that, would you believe that Super Duck SET001 was Colonel Sanders from Kentucky Fried Chicken?!?   No lie.

I didn't realize (or remember) that. But that there is variety they no longer seem to provide...

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
As far as I can tell out of 67 sets, six were male:

001 - Colonel Sanders (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
002 - Bruce Wayne (The Dark Knight Rises)
022 - Ryu (Street Fighter)
045 - Weapon X (Wolverine)
047 - Popeye
059 - Cloud (Final Fantasy)

csyeung

csyeung
Thats very cool Xavion, did you make a thread? I think it would be cool to see all the sets.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I have a few pieces to fill in, and then I’ll post the list in the General Talk thread.   Right now, I just have a list of the characters and the source material.  I still have a couple I’m trying to identify, I want expand on the ones that have A, B, and even C versions, and then what differentiates multiple releases of the same character (like 2B…someone at Super Duck has a serious crush on her).

I’d also like to add recommended bodies when I can find them. I’d like for it to be a reference tool for people just getting into 1/6 like me. Anyone and everyone that wants to is welcome to contribute once I have the basic structure up.

csyeung

csyeung
Very cool! Looking forward to it! I'm sure it'll be super helpful!

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@MBAM, i forgot the VTS was a head & clothes set, the other Hartigan is the Art Figures City Police.

@csyeung, iirc the fabric of the upcoming set is similar to that one on Stryker's Nancy.
But i only saw the red set and that was years ago.

@Stryker, does your black pleather have the same texture as the ad pics?

@ Xavion, great idea with the list.
I wanted that Bruce-Wayne-Col-Sanders set & Joker-Ronald McDonalds (Set C003) because it was too hilarious to pass up but then i came to my senses and my budget was with Hot Toys figures.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Nice rendition of the movie costume but why call it a "denim suit" if there is no denim?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:@Stryker, does your black pleather have the same texture as the ad pics?

Yes, it does. It’s also very thin, and sort of stretchy, but I imagine it will rot/flake pretty quickly if one is in a high humidity area.

csyeung

csyeung
ah, that's probably a 4 way stretch vinyl. I had seen the previous sets when looking for western clothing, but didn't notice the texture as much, maybe it's the lighting and high res photos exaggerating it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum