OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: twelve o'clock: 1/6 European and American tough guy head sculpt (TG003-A normal head TG003-B battle damaged head)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Normal version (TG003—A)
Battle-damaged version (TG003—B)

NEW PRODUCT: twelve o'clock: 1/6 European and American tough guy head sculpt (TG003-A normal head TG003-B battle damaged head) Bc58c610
NEW PRODUCT: twelve o'clock: 1/6 European and American tough guy head sculpt (TG003-A normal head TG003-B battle damaged head) 4857fd10
NEW PRODUCT: twelve o'clock: 1/6 European and American tough guy head sculpt (TG003-A normal head TG003-B battle damaged head) F26ad110
NEW PRODUCT: twelve o'clock: 1/6 European and American tough guy head sculpt (TG003-A normal head TG003-B battle damaged head) E2e80d10
NEW PRODUCT: twelve o'clock: 1/6 European and American tough guy head sculpt (TG003-A normal head TG003-B battle damaged head) 5b7f7710
NEW PRODUCT: twelve o'clock: 1/6 European and American tough guy head sculpt (TG003-A normal head TG003-B battle damaged head) D9dc4110
NEW PRODUCT: twelve o'clock: 1/6 European and American tough guy head sculpt (TG003-A normal head TG003-B battle damaged head) 76355110
NEW PRODUCT: twelve o'clock: 1/6 European and American tough guy head sculpt (TG003-A normal head TG003-B battle damaged head) B5382a10
NEW PRODUCT: twelve o'clock: 1/6 European and American tough guy head sculpt (TG003-A normal head TG003-B battle damaged head) 034c6b10

#newproduct #TwelveO’Clock #ToughGuy #male #actor #accessory

Diana

Diana
That's insanely good! It's a render, isn't it? Clearly. The wooden pole sells it well...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice. Someone said he doesn't age. He does (a little), and this is a good depiction of his more mature, weathered look.
Diana, funny, it does bring a new meaning to head on a spike. Smile

Theflyingman

Wow good one on noticing it's a render. I couldn't tell and was keen on buying it but if it's a render then there's a chance the real thing isn't as good. And passing off a render as a real product is a bit... suspicious, especially for a new company.

shazzdan

shazzdan
The actual product can't possibly be as good as this.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It doesn’t look like a render to me, but then, even if it’s the prototype professionally painted, as has been mentioned, I’d be very surprised if the final looks this good.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: twelve o'clock: 1/6 European and American tough guy head sculpt (TG003-A normal head TG003-B battle damaged head) C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
shazzdan wrote:The actual product can't possibly be as good as this.
But if it is, I'm definitely getting one.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
If its a render, i can't trust my eyes anymore... so the hand in the first two pictures isn't real?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum