OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saturn

Saturn
BBICN Shanghai Flagship Taobao Store
Brand: YMTOYS Show version 2.0
Scale: 1/6  
Article number: YMT060      
Material: PVC            
In stock: RMB 178                
Perorder is available before:September 22, 2021      
Release date:Fourth quarter of 2021

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=376467&extra=page%3D1
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151054ya0man0anzwumuf8
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151056oa31e0g5g5eng0pi
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151056dypy9u8l9ze90ln0
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151057fa5394q6245ae9sz
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151057k93zzzaoakok4ozm
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151057mmzetkeywiz9jkqi
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151058lql8bp8fgr7dp9jr
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151058o8sv0o0hkwafxfha
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151059h09tripyj2djv0py
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151059kp7441nflw0012qm
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151100m6wvvwudehw6meod
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151100q22wgnua9097tss9
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151101gxijo8jzyhcizmyf
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151101egraab5shyo5k7o5
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151102skp1ptkx7j7x0bay
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151102ntgjrolitgkborvo
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 151103ihywgwwxkcmlc3cl

Valiarde

Valiarde
YM pumping out very similar heads lately.

Will be interested in a few in-hand pics of the latest versions...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:YM pumping out very similar heads lately.

Will be interested in a few in-hand pics of the latest versions...

Agreed. Much of their items are becoming redundant and boring at this point.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat C8485110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I like the portrait, but none of those hairstyles really appeal to me. B is somewhat interesting. but I feel like it would be difficult to maintain over time. C might be interesting if I decide I want an edgier/more realistic head sculpt for the Super Duck Nico Robin (from one piece) that I got yesterday

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hasn't this headsculpt exsited before? It looks like a recast of an existing sculpt, just with different paintjob and hairstyles.

ETA: I guess that's what the '2.0' stands for.... lol.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Saturn

Saturn
Yeah, it seems to be the head only version of the YMT051 with more hairstyles.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I generally agree with what has been said above, I rather like this one, in fact all of its variation. Not sure I have any specific use for it right now, but interesting.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I am finding a lot of recent YMToys sculpts to be painfully boring. It frustrates me because I think they do a really good job on the hairstyles, but the faces themselves are just not doing it for me.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
yea this looks like a previous ymtoys asian that they did but with different hairstyles.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
It is a remix, of one of YM's oldest 'greatest hits' - much older even than the YMT051 linked to above - really this one should be version 3.0, if we're counting accurately. I have one of the original run, bought around 2017, and that one is beautifully-realised, and a great match for the old TBL (original run S23) suntan.

The paint job on this version doesn't look as good, in fact, so I'm not sure this could accurately be described as an 'upgrade' in the usual sense of '2.0'...

Aside from the fact they're flooding the market with too many apparently similar sculpts, I'm finding that the most frustrating aspect of YM's releases is their inconsistency. I'm all for variety, but some YM sculpts are undersized, some advertised as 'suntan' sculpts are deathly pale, and most of their sculpts bear little resemblance to their promo shoots (some are better, some are worse, some are... just different).

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
GeeWillikers wrote:It is a remix, of one of YM's oldest 'greatest hits' - much older even than the YMT051 linked to above - really this one should be version 3.0, if we're counting accurately.

I always hated it when they put remixes on greatest hits albums/CDs instead of the original version.

Diana

Diana
I have the first version of this head sculpt and while it's not perfect I do like it.
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 0128
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 0232
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS YMT060 New 1/6 Show 2.0 implant female head sculpture wheat 0331

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Diana wrote:I have the first version of this head sculpt and while it's not perfect I do like it.

Completely unrelated outside of them being in the same pic, but where did you get those blades for her? They look awesome!

Diana

Diana
MeMyself&I wrote:
Diana wrote:I have the first version of this head sculpt and while it's not perfect I do like it.

Completely unrelated outside of them being in the same pic, but where did you get those blades for her? They look awesome!
It was this seller on Ebay, but the item isn't there any more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum