OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spy Training Camp - Nat & Kat Backstory - Part 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

londonroadhog

As part of the Hidden in the Shadows crossover story, I've introduced a twin sister to Kat (Agent 161), it is time we did a little backstory for two of them. How did Kat get to the Spy Training Camp, and how did Nat find herself in Cornwall with some other nasty organisation? 

Here's part 1 of the Nat and Kat backstory...

Spy Training Camp - Nat & Kat Backstory - Part 1 50947886091_b63ce2fb8e_hPSTC_NKBS_1 by Colin Foyle, on Flickr

Spy Training Camp - Nat & Kat Backstory - Part 1 50947185558_d55719e6e6_hPSTC_NKBS_2 by Colin Foyle, on Flickr

Spy Training Camp - Nat & Kat Backstory - Part 1 50947185458_d31ed16503_hPSTC_NKBS_3 by Colin Foyle, on Flickr

Spy Training Camp - Nat & Kat Backstory - Part 1 50947885831_5fd77f3c27_hPSTC_NKBS_4 by Colin Foyle, on Flickr

Spy Training Camp - Nat & Kat Backstory - Part 1 50947185293_3397ed884f_hPSTC_NKBS_5 by Colin Foyle, on Flickr

Spy Training Camp - Nat & Kat Backstory - Part 1 50947986277_d41140359a_hPSTC_NKBS_6 by Colin Foyle, on Flickr

Spy Training Camp - Nat & Kat Backstory - Part 1 50947986207_4704bbf47e_hPSTC_NKBS_7 by Colin Foyle, on Flickr

More to come soon... Promise...

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great sets and story!

londonroadhog

BAMComix wrote:Great sets and story!

Thanks Dal.. The bedroom set is the most simplest of all. But shhhh, don’t tell everyone.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Like Dal said, you did a pretty great job making them look so young. Brings a lot of fairly rare variety to stories using sixth-scale figures. Nicely done. But I thought the creepy uncle was named Viktor, not Nicholai (which should be Nikolai).

londonroadhog

GubernatorFan wrote:Like Dal said, you did a pretty great job making them look so young. Brings a lot of fairly rare variety to stories using sixth-scale figures. Nicely done. But I thought the creepy uncle was named Viktor, not Nicholai (which should be Nikolai).

Thanks. I felt I couldn't use Nikolai, as that was the girls father's name. But you are right, that name would probably suit him better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum