OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saturn

Saturn
SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D

BBICN Shanghai Flagship Taobao Store
Onlysold head, no accessories are included.
Suggested with TBLeague Steel Bone White Skin Tone Plain Body

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141324kpdzryoi6m0homio
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141325z62d9957era5262g
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141326zt238k23djji9zll
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141328impe0dtfpvlcc6s6
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141329n749ig8wgdplm880
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141330kzpopnw2y1pno1y1
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141331oxzkxl3xkyxaxfx7
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141332acovin71oocqr5z5
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141334bwhpwydiwlaoiwau
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141335kl8ttylln7tww1r2
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141337wlk1qq9kpb6kbzkm
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141338dehy0xy6fqhxrhbc
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141339zu4mvuxemgna6uxj
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141340war5leedibboiszr
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141342fjzbkpyop7zyeojl
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 141343gzppkvllsjlpajls

csyeung

csyeung
Interesting, looks like they are getting several uses out of this head sculpt. I think this is the same as a recent new Nier 2B set? Looks nice with the different hairstyles.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They seem to do exactly that. I suppose it is nice that one can get either a set or just the head, and in any number of versions.

Diana

Diana
My collector heart wants all of them! Ooph!
She looks too young to fit into my collection though...

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I wish I could order that blue armor B is wearing along with the head sculpt! Anyone know where it originates from?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Xavion2004 wrote:I wish I could order that blue armor B is wearing along with the head sculpt!  Anyone know where it originates from?

It’s the armor Tian Jing wore in the Matt Damon movie The Great Wall. I have the actual figure it’s from (can’t remember off the top of my head what company made the figure).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:It’s the armor Tian Jing wore in the Matt Damon movie The Great Wall. I have the actual figure it’s from (can’t remember off the top of my head what company made the figure).

I thought it looked familiar. Thanks.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Three Zero. Thanks, Stryker. Going for the customary $300 on eBay. Fortunately, I’m on a buying moratorium.

Saturn

Saturn
Some great pictures on BBICN:
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=390912
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=391227

Diana

Diana
I found her at a reduced price at KG and finally caved Rolling Eyes.
Here is version C.

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D Img_7634
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D Img_7633

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D Img_7637
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D Img_7636
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D Img_7635

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks good, and nice match with the skintone of the dispay bust. Is this pale as the product description ("white") implied?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice head sculpt; very pretty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 SDH030 Female Head Sculpture - A B C D 1f10

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks good, and nice match with the skintone of the dispay bust. Is this pale as the product description ("white") implied?

Yes, it is, which is a nice change. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks good, and nice match with the skintone of the dispay bust. Is this pale as the product description ("white") implied?

Yes, it is, which is a nice change. Smile
Great. One always wonders, when seeing something out of context.

chivalry13

Diana wrote:I found her at a reduced price at KG and finally caved Rolling Eyes.

hello, there.  may i ask what the full name of KG store is?  and, can you tell me does the SDH030-C come with a paper box or a plastic chest?  there are many replicas in the market , i am looking for an authentic one of this  head sculpt series.

Visisonor

Visisonor
chivalry13 wrote:may i ask what the full name of KG store is?
kghobby.com
Welcome to OSF Smile

Wait, are we absolutely positive that this is the same sculpt as Superduck's take on Nier Automata 2B, released in set015, set019 etc?

Diana

Diana
chivalry13 wrote:
Diana wrote:I found her at a reduced price at KG and finally caved Rolling Eyes.

hello, there.  may i ask what the full name of KG store is?  and, can you tell me does the SDH030-C come with a paper box or a plastic chest?  there are many replicas in the market , i am looking for an authentic one of this  head sculpt series.

It came in a plastic chest. Welcome to the forum! Smile

Visisonor wrote:
kghobby.com
Welcome to OSF Smile

Wait, are we absolutely positive that this is the same sculpt as Superduck's take on Nier Automata 2B, released in set015, set019 etc?

This is absolutely not the same sculpt.

chivalry13

Visisonor wrote:
kghobby.com
Welcome to OSF Smile

Thanks for your time,and i also appreciate your friendly welcome. i am new to the 1/6's hobby, look forward to all conversation with this community. cheers

chivalry13

Diana wrote:
chivalry13 wrote:

It came in a plastic chest. Welcome to the forum! Smile

thank your for this information, it helps a lot . i also appreciate to your friendly welcome. hope you have nice day, and see you around. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum