OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hello everyone:
      Thank you very much for your recognition and support of Worldbox, and product sales have reached a new high. In terms of body, we will continue to promote R&D and innovation with our original intention. As the first durable female body body to be launched, the team feels pressured not to slack off. While taking into account the external beauty, we have added some new ideas to the structure. Small design, and will be launched within the year, I hope everyone likes it, thank you!

Facing the morning sun, the bustling city has long been bustling with hustle and bustle, the air is steaming with the smell of hot steamed buns, the smoke from the small streets is rising in front of you, and there are many shops on both sides of the road. Every day is the beginning of a new life. I work in laziness, and I am lazy in employment; being poor does not make it impossible to pay the rent, and rich does not make it so rich that he does not work at all; there are also hobbies, just enough to fill the cupboards in the house; books are also read, but they don’t work hard. Work hard. There is such a group of people in the world. Their livelihood is at the bottom of society, or they are drifting away from the edge of the law and gray areas. They live with various moods, integrate into life or have shortcomings, but they enjoy this most grounded atmosphere. The sun and the moon, people call it "the apprentice of the city"...........

A review of the previous characters-Chopping Pig

Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 3ffdd210
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 45704a10
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” D8146710

Trail information: Chop the pig guy, it is expected to be available in October 2021. The two styles of the platform will be randomly included in the box. If you need another one, please contact the company's first contact officer-"Natural Ham" to purchase it separately.

Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 480a6510

“ Science and Technology House"
    The character "Technology House" is also called technical house, geek, and technical geek, especially refers to new era technology enthusiasts, program network technical talents in the 21st century, like to study various cutting-edge black technology electronic products, and possesses a high network programming language , And super mathematical logic. Most of them are single-soldier operations or small team collaborations, which convert the mastered technology into actual income through various channels.

Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” C7a06510
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 5dd22510

World Box- Technical Geek 1/6th scale Collectible Figure Specifications
NO. AT035
- One(1)head
- Two(2)black glasses, a round frame and a narrow frame
- One(1) durable body
- Four(4) pair of hands,naturally drooping hand, open hand, object-holding hand, gun-holding hand
- One(1 ) finger heart right hand
- One(1)black jacket with yellow stripes and black stars on both sides of the sleeves
- One(1)gray hoodie
- One(1)pair of blue jeans with a Dharma print on the back pocket, which means to make a fortune
- One(1)black diagonally hanging casual cloth bag, which can hold a notebook
- One(1)set of black VR glasses, including a pair of handles
- One(1)pair of black wireless headphones
- One(1)drone, four styles are randomly included in the box
- One(1)silver-white notebook, foldable lid
- One(1)yellow stun gun
- Two(2)magazines, one is full bin, the other is half bin with special effects with launching effect
- One(1)mobile phone
- Several digital commemorative coins
- One(1)pair of trendy shoes
- One(1)new type of bracket drawer, with figures corresponding to the environment patterns on the front and sides
Release date:     Q2 , 2022

Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 63e3cc10
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 54208910
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” Aee8fd10
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 3f7f3110
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” Dddcd510
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” Dda57110
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 53efb110
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” F0107e10
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” Ee3db510
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 8170ce10
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 2050eb10
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 9fe0b810
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 4a83f510
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” Abbe7f10
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 2af32410
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 29ed5f10
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 57800510
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” E0897410
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 65baed10
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 2eede410
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 030d6f10
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 6616a510
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 83efc010
Worldbox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 "Technology Geek” 57ca3210

#newproduct #WorldBox #TechnologyGeek #male

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Its Hideo Kojima! For those who dont know, he is the guy who made the Metal Gear Solid games and Death Stranding.

Theflyingman

I really like this world. The pig guy, previous gangsters, and now him. A very unique Asian Underworld feel.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Yup, that's definitely Kojima. They even went with the extra glasses, iconic to him. Loved this homage.

Woah, wait... this figure is $193 at OSK? I was afraid it would be way over $200! I was already accepting the fact I would miss this one with a bitter taste.

Damn it, when I think I'll stop with the PO's for a while, ~le wild Witch Hunter Shaman~ and ~le wild Kojima-san~ appear.
Welp...
*sighs*
*opens pokéwallet*
*spins hat 180º*
*throws pokécreditcard at screen*
... gotta catch 'em all, I guess.

csyeung

csyeung
the accessories are pretty cool on this. I like Hideo, but not sure if I need him in my collection haha. He would go well with MGS figures though!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm unfamiliar with the games, but the set looks pretty sweet, like the others in this series.

shazzdan

shazzdan
I really like the pig butcher and the accessories from both sets look pretty sweet.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Already PO. Great figure indeed....

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
PO'd The Butcher quite a while ago. That set looks really good.

This one is nice too, but I'm less sure I'd buy it.

Diana

Diana
The accessories are fantastic! If I was into creating scenes of this genre I'd be all over it.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I've just received the invoice for this figure. Holy g-zuz, I didn't even remember him. The list of accessories here are just so cool. Hope they are as good in hands as on the promo pics.

Diana

Diana
FreakinLobster wrote:I've just received the invoice for this figure. Holy g-zuz, I didn't even remember him. The list of accessories here are just so cool. Hope they are as good in hands as on the promo pics.
I hope so, too! I especially like the laptop, but there are so many treasures here. Have fun with those! Would love to see pictures! Smile

Ovy

Ovy
I read this on the phone in bad light and thought "Cool a Theological Greek, who might that be?"

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Ovy wrote:I read this on the phone in bad light and thought "Cool a Theological Greek, who might that be?"

Oh, this would be interesting. TBL could start going for Greek deities, since they got the Egyptian theme going for years. Imagine how cool would they be all stylized in TBL way. They could even make the display bases as part of a big pantheon with each figure that you could assemble in the end. Oh welp... dreaming too much... lobster back to Earth...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum