OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10450710

If a man has strength, he must show his hand Hello everyone: Thanks to the worldbox brand has been supporting and favoring, which let us be inspired by the burst, you have given us the ultimate pursuit of product development and push back the courage, can continue to introduce new products to meet the needs of 12-inch puppets, is our unremitting drive, while welcoming aspiring people to join the exercise-resistant family, together to add vitality to the puppet market and advance the concept of new design! Official First Liaison Officer, WeChat ID: naicaohanmu This brings you the new product is the resistance 1:6 static "one arm", can directly match AT020, AT011, AT025 body use, the whole arm added capillaries and skin texture of the portrayal effect realistic, ankle for static curing design, the use of the same as the body of the same anti-aerosol non-wrapping material manufacturing, to ensure play durability and collection quality. Worldbox Aerobics 1: 6 Static "One Arm" product features: - The small arm one-fits-all shape has no joints exposed, and the costumes are better to wear with exposed wrists - Add capillaries and skin texture to create a realistic effect - Skin like a real coating process - Manufactured with the same aerosol-resistant non-encapsulation materials as the soy body, ensuring play durability and collection quality - 3 pairs of replaceable arms include: - A pair of natural palms - A pair of knife-wielding palms - A pair of fists in the palm of their hands - A pair of elbow joints - The entire arm is colored one by one by hand Product number: - AT020s, vegetarian set, AT020 head carved universal version of the body one, 3 pairs of one-piece arm, neck connector set - AT020c, arm accessory package, can replace the aerosoid BODY AT020, AT011, AT025 original arm use Release Date: about Q1 2022 (c) 2021 Worldbox Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10451110
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10451510
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10451810
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10452110
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10452510
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10452910
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10453310
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10454310
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10455510
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10460112

One-piece arm body suit, vegetarian body, 3-to-one arm, neck connector

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10460512
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10461210

One-in-one arm accessory package, 3 pairs of arms can replace the anti-aerobic body AT020, AT011, AT025 original arm use

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 10461710

#newproduct #Worldbox #male #bodywithforearms #accessory

Diana

Diana
While I don't like being reduced the just one pose per hand (oh how often I have cursed TBLs limited range of wrist movement!) I do appreciate the beauty of these seamless wrists. Wow.

They look very convincing.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I can see using these particular bodies for something that can use both these arms, and the original arms that come with the other numbers (and thus the swappable hands).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very interested in these. Less posing but more realism is a nice option for some figures. Looks very real if those promo pics come close to the end result

Ovy

Ovy
I guess he does a lot of MANual labor. Cool Cool Cool

Nice to see some more love for hands.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love the realistic sculpting of the hands/lower arms, and the visual seamlessness. It is just that in principle I am disappointed in the elimination of articulation and the reliance on swapping the entire lower arm. However, this is likely to be an excellent option if one is going to have the body permanently in a position (or positions) where a particular sculpt works well. And, as already mentioned elsewhere, it is odd that with this much emphasis on visual seamlessness when it comes to the arms, the body's choice of neck set up means one has to make sure to display it with a closed high collar.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I want one, but I'm looking at my collection and can't find a character to use this with.
The only figure i have with covered elbows & exposed forearms is CGL Toys young John Connor and he's on a teenager body.

I hope the knife-wielding hands are pliable enough to turn into a gun-gripping hands.
Worldbox should've shown that in their promo pics.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
The real question in my mind would be how well (or not) those forearms could be repeatedly swapped out at the elbow, as easily as we swap hands now, without developing floppyness or even falling off. If the elbows hold up over swaps and time, then any loss of articulation can be offset through a greater choice of hand sculpts, while the seamless wrist look is a definite bonus.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
For an insight into how these look, I was searching bbicn for in hand pics of the new dam russian mountain trooper and found these which seem to be using this new body…..exquisite work all round NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 39676210
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms Cfc70110
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: 1/6 AT020S 1/6 Scale Body with forearms 4721da10

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Actually I’m not sure it is, now that I’ve posted as the forearms look different and so does the right hand

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

csyeung

csyeung
Looks good! I have the Musashi figure coming in soon, which has a few extras. There have been a few poptoys figures with these type of arms so it may be those. I think there were some customs as well with seamless forearms before that as well. It could be one of those?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum