OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PRESENT TOYS New Product: 1:6 collectible toy – Doomsday killer
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy – Doomsday killer.
Product Specs:
Name: Doomsday killer
Product Number: PT-sp34
Scale: 1/6
Official priceļ¼š780 RMB
Product List:
Underwear*1
Head sculpture *1
Articulated body*1
Real hand*8
White samurai sword * 1
Pistol * 2
Ragged books * 1
Exclusive platform*1

Costume:
Black coat * 1
Black pants * 1
Black leather shoes * 2
White coat * 1
White trousers * 1
White leather shoes * 2

Estimate release date 2022 2nd-3rd quarter
(subject to the actual delivery time of the manufacturer.)

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16185610
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16185710
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16185810
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16190010
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16190110
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16190210
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16190311
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16190410
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16190611
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16190711
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16190810
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16191014
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16191112
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16191212
NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Doomslayer" Collectible Doll #PT-sp34 16185410

#newproduct #PresentToys #Doomslayer #male #Sci-Fi #movie-based

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, I had NO idea what to expect when clicking on this, and this was the last thing that would have come to mind. Not that I'm complaining, as I love me some young Christian Bale, but yeah... total surprise, lol.

As for the figure, it's nice that it comes with both the white and black outfits. And the headsculpt seems decent enough, at least from these promo pics.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
I was actually absolutely expecting the Doomslayer, like, from Doom or Doom Etetnal. :O But nice figure ye.

Theflyingman

Oh hell yeaaaa!

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Ovy wrote:I was actually absolutely expecting the Doomslayer, like, from Doom or Doom Etetnal.

Dang, me too. I think i've never clicked faster and harder enough on a thread before. I was eager for Doomguy. Oh, welp...

Mondo posted a project for a 1/6th Doomguy, but it was back in March 2020. Don't know how the development is. Hope they still release it.
https://mondoshop.com/blogs/news/doom-slayer-1-6-scale-figure-first-look

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Isn't this from Equilibrium? And not the first. But pretty cool, I actually liked that film well enough.

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:Isn't this from Equilibrium? And not the first. But pretty cool, I actually liked that film well enough.

Indeed it is based on Equilibrium. Not a first but I must admit after that many years of christian bale sculpts, this one looks superior to the previous attempts at that character (And I totally agree this movie was very good, underestimated at its release)

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah.. if the headsculpt actually turns out like the pics, I'd be tempted by this one.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad we agree. And this set comes with both looks.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I'm glad i didn't get the PopToys EX09 End Missionary set as this one has a better looking headsculpt.
The head with the cut lip is for the white suit if you want it movie-accurate.

In the last pic, they didn't provide the magazines with the bulbous base (same as PopToys) which to me was one of the highlights of the movie.
But if you look at the black suit pics, the guns have the movie-based magazines.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Huh, you are right about the guns.... good catch. I guess whether they include those or not is something that will only be apparent once the final product is released.

I really like this movie, but ultimately it's the headsculpt that matters most to me (rather than outfit or accessories). I've been after a young Christian Bale headsculpt for ages, and was planning to just choose from the various cheap KO's out there. But the only headsculpt I know of that is specifically portraying this character is the one from OSK, which is nicely made, but I think I prefer the expression a bit more on this one. Though who knows what it will *actually* look like...

Theflyingman

I got one of the knock off's for a bash and I think it actually looks nicer than this one. If you are keen I can give a photo in hand and try and dig up where I got it from. It's from a while back so I can't think of it off the top of my head.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Theflyingman wrote:I got one of the knock off's for a bash and I think it actually looks nicer than this one. If you are keen I can give a photo in hand and try and dig up where I got it from. It's from a while back so I can't think of it off the top of my head.

Sure! Always helpful to see these things in-hand rather than just the sometimes dubious seller pics... :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum