OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for a customizer - knife scabbard

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for a customizer - knife scabbard Empty Looking for a customizer - knife scabbard Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:38 pm

PitViper

PitViper
Posted this elsewhere, thought I'd give it a shot here as well...

Years ago I got a Spetsnaz survival machete (official designations UVSR Taiga) in a trade. Awesome piece, blade is metal, perfectly scaled. Never used because it lacked a scabbard, and thought I'd lost until a few days ago when I found in the bottom of a storage drawer.

I'm looking for a customizer who can make a scabbard for this knife. I've included pictures of the full-sized knife/scabbard as well as of the 1:6 knife next to a ruler for measurements. Please contact me, and thanks for looking.

Looking for a customizer - knife scabbard Spetsn10
Looking for a customizer - knife scabbard Spetsn11
Looking for a customizer - knife scabbard Spetsn12
Looking for a customizer - knife scabbard Spetsn14

Allotropos

Allotropos
I guess if Gustavo would be the person who can do it if that scabbard is in leather although the 1:1 version doesn't lookit.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Black Ops Toys appears to have several affordable knives and sheaths. Perhaps you could customize one of those?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum