OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
USD $168.00

At a young age, Eleven was kidnapped and raised in the mysterious Hawkins National Laboratory, where she was experimented on for her psychokinetic abilities. During one such experiment, she made contact with a creature from another dimension, inadvertently opening an inter-dimensional gateway to the Upside Down. After escaping from the lab, Eleven was found by Mike, Lucas and Dustin, who discover she may be connected to the disappearance of their missing friend.

The Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven collectible figure stands approximately 9.2 inches (~23cm) tall and features a fully-articulated original body with 28 points of articulation and fabric clothing. The highly-detailed figure includes two different head sculpts with an authentic likeness to the character’s appearance in Season 1 of the hit Netflix series Stranger Things. Accessories include a watch, two waffles, and five pairs of interchangeable hands.

Pre-order price: USD 168/ HKD 1,310/ JPY 18,470

STRANGER THINGS ™/© Netflix. Used with permission.

Worldwide – excluding mainland CHINA, Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, South Sudan and Syria.

* The estimated shipping date: 3rd Quarter 2022.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* Duties, taxes and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images
* THIS IS NOT A TOY, 15 YEARS+
CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD!

Features:

Approximately 9.2″ (23cm) tall
Fully-articulated original body
Approximately 28 points of articulation
Realistic likeness to talent
Clothing:

One medical gown
One pink dress
One blue jacket
One pair of sneakers with tube socks
Accessories:

One standard expression head sculpt
One stern expression head sculpt with bloody-nose
One wristwatch
Two waffles
Five pairs of interchangeable hands
One pair relaxed
One pair of fists
One pair for holding waffle
Two pairs for psychokinetic hand gestures
Materials: PVC, ABS, POM, Fabric
Packaging size: ~ (W160 x H360 x D110)mm (0.8kg)

Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure 600x6010
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang11
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang10
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang13
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang12
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang14
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang15
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang16
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang17
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang18
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang19
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang20
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang21
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang22
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang23
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang25
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Strang24

#newproduct #Threezero #StrangerThings #Eleven #female #Netflix #Horror

csyeung

csyeung
I like this, although I always feel many of Threezero products are just a tad late to catch the hype of the show. If this came out a two or three years ago, I think more people would have jumped on it. Now it's mostly relying on the die hard fans to purchase.

Small nitpick, that waffle looks huge haha. Clearly whoever sculpted it has never had a regular eggo waffle. I say this because of my large consumption of these in my lifetime lol.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
lol , csyeung, agree with everything you've said. It's frustrating that ThreeZero can be so slow about these kinds of releases.

That being said, it does look like a pretty good offering.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:I like this, although I always feel many of Threezero products are just a tad late to catch the hype of the show. If this came out a two or three years ago, I think more people would have jumped on it. Now it's mostly relying on the die hard fans to purchase.

Small nitpick, that waffle looks huge haha. Clearly whoever sculpted it has never had a regular eggo waffle. I say this because of my large consumption of these in my lifetime lol.

Pretty much said the same thing over at The Freaks when I first saw this.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure C8485110

JohnByng

My mistake. I should have read the summary.

csyeung

csyeung
Yea, it's Eleven from the tv show Stranger things season 1 portrayed by actress Millie Bobby Brown . It looks pretty close to me.

Here's a shot from the series

Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Eleven action figure Jane_e10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, they do seem to have done a very good job capturing her. The nosebleed head looks a little disconcerting, but I guess that's the thing about nosebleeds. Yum... I'd love me a huge waffle. Smile

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
The body could be useful for other figures as the articulation looks pretty good! The clothing is really subtly weathered which I really like, particularly the shoes!
(I still can’t get over how monumentally ugly that pink dress was in the first season, lol)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum