OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
THE 1/6TH SCALE HOMELANDER (DELUXE / NORMAL VER.) COLLECTIBLE FIGURE SPECIALLY FEATURES:

- 1/6TH SCALE SEAMLESS BODY APPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
- BODY WITH 30 POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS
- NEWLY SCULPTED, FULL REALIZED AUTHENTIC LIKENESS OF ANTHONY STARR AS HOMELANDER IN THE AMAZON PRIME TV SHOW "THE BODYS (2019)" WITH ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION AND DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE
- EACH PIECE OF HEAD SCULPT IS SPECIALLY HAND-PAINTED

1. HEADS:
- ONE (1) PORTRAIT WITH SERIOUS EXPRESSION AND LIGHT-UP EYES FUNCTION ;
- ADDITIONAL ONE (1) PORTRAIT WITH SMILING EXPRES​SION(DELUXE VER. ONLY)

2. BODY:
- ONE (1) SEAMLESS BODY WITH OVER 30 POINTS OF ARTICULATION

3. SIX (6) PIECES OF INTERCHANGEABLE HANDS INCLUDING:
- ONE (1) PAIR OF OPEN HANDS
- ONE (1) PAIR OF HANDS FOR RESTING ON HIPS
- ONE (1) RIGHT HAND FOR HOLDING MILK BOTTLE
- ONE (1) RIGHT HAND FOR HOLDING PHOTO

4. COSTUME:
- ONE (1) JUMPSUIT UNIFORM WITH PRINTED DETAILS
- ONE (1) PAIR OF SHOULDER ARMOR
- ONE (1) BELT
- ONE (1) CLOAK
- ONE (1) PAIR OF BOOTS

5. ACCESSORIES:
- ONE (1) MILK BOTTLE
- ONE (1) PHOTO FRAME
- ONE (1) VIAL OF COMPOUND V

ADDITIOANL ACCESSORIES FOR DELUXE VERSION :
- ONE (1) HEAD WITH SMILING EXPRESSION

SOLD SEPARATELY
- DIORAMA DISPLAY BASE WITH VOUGHT INTERNATIONAL LOGO, FIGHT STAND ARM AND LIGHT-UP FUNCTION (SA0108)

6. FIGURE STAND

RELEASE DATE: Q2, 2022

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS COULD BE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE

THE BOYS TM © & SPT & AMAZON. All Rights Reserved.

© 2021 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela10
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela11
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela12
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela13
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela15
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela14
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela16
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela17
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela18
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela21
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela19
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela20
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela24
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela23
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela22
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Homela25
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Normal10
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Deluxe10
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure Dioram11

#newproduct #StarAceToys #TheBoys #Homelander #male #AmazonPrime #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm, there is something about Anthony Starr's features that appears to evade successful capture. But among the several renditions recently announced, this actually looks like one (or two) of the better ones. I would say it looks a bit too aged, other than that I can't quite put my finger on it. Of course, with Star Ace, one has to look at the finished product before making a judgment.

Ovy

Ovy
Yeah really, Homelander's likeness evades being captured somehow.
There have been five or six Homelanders I think, and that one  random customiser private person I once saw on Instagram did it better than all the companies, over a year ago. :p

csyeung

csyeung
Every time i see star ace, my brain says wait till final product.

silverfox7119

i think soosootoys Homelander it's likeness is more accurate & better than this star ace. for the first impressed compare with their figure prototype.

Ghost808

Ghost808
I loved that show, and he was a great character. However, this is just not quite right. I think they made the head look a little too old, and a bit dishevelled. When the character is almost always pristine, in the show. And he's too beefed up. Homelander is a big guy, but he's not "Arnie" big!

Maybe the in-hand figure will be better?

...ha ha, just noticed the milk bottle accessory. Nice touch! 😆

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ghost808 wrote:Maybe the in-hand figure will be better?

I wouldn’t count on it. How many of their figures EVER looked better in hand…

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 scale The Boys: HOMELANDER Action Figure C8485110

Ghost808

Ghost808
Stryker2011 wrote:
Ghost808 wrote:Maybe the in-hand figure will be better?

I wouldn’t count on it.  How many of their figures EVER looked better in hand…
That is a very fair point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum