OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ToyzTruboStudio: TTS-001 1/6 Scale Crazy Attorney

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Head sculpt x2

Figure body

Hands x4 pairs

Pistol x2 (one in silver one in black)

Coin

Diamond

Watch

Shoes x1 pair

Full suit as picture

Figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: ToyzTruboStudio: TTS-001 1/6 Scale Crazy Attorney 2-528x65
NEW PRODUCT: ToyzTruboStudio: TTS-001 1/6 Scale Crazy Attorney 3-528x66
NEW PRODUCT: ToyzTruboStudio: TTS-001 1/6 Scale Crazy Attorney 4-528x63
NEW PRODUCT: ToyzTruboStudio: TTS-001 1/6 Scale Crazy Attorney 5-528x65
NEW PRODUCT: ToyzTruboStudio: TTS-001 1/6 Scale Crazy Attorney 6-528x62
NEW PRODUCT: ToyzTruboStudio: TTS-001 1/6 Scale Crazy Attorney 7-528x60
NEW PRODUCT: ToyzTruboStudio: TTS-001 1/6 Scale Crazy Attorney 8-528x60
NEW PRODUCT: ToyzTruboStudio: TTS-001 1/6 Scale Crazy Attorney 9-528x55
NEW PRODUCT: ToyzTruboStudio: TTS-001 1/6 Scale Crazy Attorney 10-52851
NEW PRODUCT: ToyzTruboStudio: TTS-001 1/6 Scale Crazy Attorney 1-528x67
NEW PRODUCT: ToyzTruboStudio: TTS-001 1/6 Scale Crazy Attorney 0y-52812

#newproduct #ToyzTruboStudio #CrazyAttorney #male #movie-based #comicbook #villain

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice set. I have the Aaron Eckhart version from Hot Toys from a few years back -- that one also came with two head sculpts, but one of them was the undamaged normal head. That was preferable to me, but I also like what they did here, with more and less emotive versions of the same head sculpt. And if someone needs an undamaged Tommy Lee Jones head, these do exist. Like the Eckhart set, this one does not have a ton of accessories, but perhaps a few more than that one did (I forget).

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Xensation Collectibles did a version of this before - Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face - with a different color scheme and one headsculpt, I believe. This one seems superior, but with something this garish, it's pretty subjective. Like GF I have the Aaron Eckhart from back when, though to complete the picture I note that HT redid him as a convention exclusive in 2019 (a relatively rare case of HT straight up doing a 2.0 rather than a new version from a different movie or something). And in the abstract I really like the old DC Deluxe Version which was totally comic book style, but like most of those figures, the exaggerated 13" size makes them unable to integrate with anything.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I was always bummed that TLJ had such a small and mostly insignificant role in that movie — way too much time was spent on that talentless hack Jim Carry (who pretty much played the same role in every single movie back then) — over-the-top bad acting was his forte. The “good” side of his face seems a bit too shiny to me, though I imagine adding that gloss to the “bad” side was impossible to do without getting it on both.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ToyzTruboStudio: TTS-001 1/6 Scale Crazy Attorney C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum