OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
A: Swords
B: Stick
C: Blood  

NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects 0146
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects 0250
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects 03a10
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects 0348
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects 03b10
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects 03c10
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects 03d10
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects 0446
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects 0546
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects 0645
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects 0743
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects 0842
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTTAA | The Seal of Demons - DLC Accessories / Special Effects 0941

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty cool sets -- quite a bit different in their selection of special effects than what I'm used to.

Diana

Diana
I'm pretty torn about these. They do seem quite specific and perfect for those characters, but at least the blood set could well be used for other things. It really shouldn't be that transparent but that can be fixed easily.

The fire swords seem the most flexible in terms of who they are for.

I did order Wukong the monk, but that staff set doesn't tickle me at all, even though the effects are cool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum