OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard version

Original Version Product description

Headsculpt*1

Articulated body*1

Interchangeable hand*6

Shirt*1

Pair of Pants*1

Pair of socks*1

Suit jacket*1

Tie*1

Pair of Theater shoes*1

Watch*1

Hat*1

Handbag*1

Piano score page*3

Vantage piano chair*1

Microphone and the shelf*1

Stand*1

DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_10
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_11
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_12
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_13
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_14
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_15
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_16
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_17
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version Is-52810

Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's DX version

DX Version Product description

Headsculpt*1

Articulated body*1

Interchangeable hand*6

Shirt*1

Pair of Pants*1

Pair of socks*1

Suit jacket*1

Tie*1

Pair of Theater shoes*1

Watch*1

Hat*1

Handbag*1

Piano score page*3

Vantage piano chair*1

Microphone and the shelf*1

Stand*1

Piano*1

Piano bench*1

DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_18
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_20
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_19
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_21
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_22
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_23
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_24
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_25
DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version Us-52810

#newproduct #Daftoys #Seb's #male #movie-based #musical

csyeung

csyeung
Didn't realize there was desire for a ryan gosling la la land figure. Although I must say the accessories are kinda neat and more unique. Perfect if you have a lounge display or bar!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The piano and stool are the only things worthwhile.

And again, it drives me insane that these companies completely ignore the female counterpart — I mean, what the hell is the point?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2011 wrote:The piano and stool are the only things worthwhile.

And again, it drives me insane that these companies completely ignore the female counterpart — I mean, what the hell is the point?

If they were smart, they should have had Ryan minus the piano for one set and emma and the piano for the other!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Like Mark, I wish they would follow through and make the female counterpart, too. Or in other cases, the male one. But I suppose there are business considerations that we are unaware of. I suspect that if this sells like hot bread, they might follow up. But people might not buy as much as they might otherwise, if there were no other characters. And so on, a vicious cycle. I recognized him instantly, although I don't think it is an excellent likeness, and I even guessed the movie right before getting to the piano. As it is, it is the piano and stool and bench that really stand out to me the most. Very nice set, though I suspect it would be underappreciated, or come at a ridiculous price.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Would be great to have the Emma Stone figure.
If I had both figures, I'd permanently pose them like the movie poster, on a rotating display... a guy can dream.

DafToys - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys F021 1/6 Scale Seb's standard & deluxe version La_la_10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum