OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ZBOBTOYS 1/12 Tavern stairs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW PRODUCT: ZBOBTOYS 1/12 Tavern stairs Empty NEW PRODUCT: ZBOBTOYS 1/12 Tavern stairs Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:00 am

Diana

Diana
Product:ZBOBTOYS
Name:1/12 Tavern stairs
No.:Z2107
Weight:860g
Material:Resin、Metal
size:length width height:20.5×12×31cm
Release date:The second quarter of 2022
Notice:The Figure is not included
List:Tavern stairs×1

NEW PRODUCT: ZBOBTOYS 1/12 Tavern stairs 0158
NEW PRODUCT: ZBOBTOYS 1/12 Tavern stairs 0262
NEW PRODUCT: ZBOBTOYS 1/12 Tavern stairs 0359
NEW PRODUCT: ZBOBTOYS 1/12 Tavern stairs 0458
NEW PRODUCT: ZBOBTOYS 1/12 Tavern stairs 0557
NEW PRODUCT: ZBOBTOYS 1/12 Tavern stairs 0656
NEW PRODUCT: ZBOBTOYS 1/12 Tavern stairs 0754
NEW PRODUCT: ZBOBTOYS 1/12 Tavern stairs 0853
NEW PRODUCT: ZBOBTOYS 1/12 Tavern stairs 0952

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A very nice piece in itself, although I imagine it will be difficult to integrate into anything larger.

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:A very nice piece in itself, although I imagine it will be difficult to integrate into anything larger.
Looks like you could fit a little group of figures on there for a tight little group shot selfie scenario. Very Happy

I'd love to get this, but these things always make me think I'd rather just make it myself! My little cave/studio/work space is happening... I should have access come April! bounce

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looking forward to it, Diana.

davidd

davidd
Where do the stairs lead to? There's no door, only a window. A window with an odd window ledge basket sort of thing jutting out, so it's not a cashier window or a pass-thru window. If Spidey stands up he's gonna bash his noggin. I find this a very odd piece.

The final photo is misleading, featuring a background of some size that is not a part of this set.

As Diana suggests, a project like this looks easily do-able with a minimum of materials. A couple of leftover bits of insulation foam, some general purpose wire, and some spray paint; plus a minor redesign to have the steps actually lead somewhere.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:A very nice piece in itself, although I imagine it will be difficult to integrate into anything larger.
Looks like you could fit a little group of figures on there for a tight little group shot selfie scenario. Very Happy

I'd love to get this, but these things always make me think I'd rather just make it myself! My little cave/studio/work space is happening... I should have access come April! bounce

Congrats on getting your workspace cave. Sounds promising.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ZBOBTOYS 1/12 Tavern stairs C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum