OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Mtoys 1 / 6 MS026 master Leto
Official price: RMB 980
Closing date: December 30
Shipment time: expected in the secondquarter of 2022
Product list:
1、 Head carving * 1
2、 Gold suit top * 1
3、 Purple shirt * 1
4、 Black trousers * 1
5、 Black socks * 2
6、 Silver suit top * 1
7、 Red shirt * 1
8、 Tattoo body * 1
9、Hand * 7
10、 Pistol * 2
11、 Crutches * 1
12、 Gold chain * 1
13、 Black leather shoes * 1
14、 Platform * 1

NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 25b0fe10
NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 B11a0810
NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 Df73e810
NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 5cd20f10
NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 F71f6e10
NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 74e4ef10
NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 299edc10
NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 Ae0c8210
NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 Ef331910
NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 A606f810
NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 29cf8410
NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 8307bf10
NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 A57de610
NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 5a8e1910

#newpeoduct #MToys #MasterLeto #male #movie-based #comicbook #villain

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL Sometimes you are surprised by what a product is after its name makes you think of something completely different. In this case it was exactly what I feared it might be when I read "Master Leto" (I added "Joker" to the topic title after seeing it in the promotional images). No offense to Jared Leto, but I had little particular interest in getting him in sixth scale in this role (I wouldn't mind seeing products based on some of his other roles), and was hoping that "Master Leto" might be a roundabout way of referring to one of the characters from Dune -- the books, the old movie or the Sci Fi series (I haven't seen the new ones). But no. Jared Leto as the Joker. That said, I think they actually did an excellent job rendering this character in sixth scale. It is not the most detailed set, but it is pretty striking and allows a choice between two fairly iconic looks. So it is probably a sensible investment on the part of the company.

csyeung

csyeung
Great for DC fans. I wasn't particularly fond of this portrayal of the Joker either, but it looks nicely done.

Diana

Diana
I have tons of respect for the guy, but I didn't care one bit about his Joker, despite being very excited when I first heard about him taking it on.

The figure mimics my lack of enthusiasm. It is well made and the likeness is there. I just don't care...
The Joaquin Phoenix version however lured me right in to its world thanks to that smile and the flowers and the cigarette and the mask... In other words: There was a story!

There is nothing here.

Ovy

Ovy
Oh, it's not Duke Leto Atreides. Should read from left to right once in a while.

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
Many . . . myself included . . . were extremely judgmental regarding the Leto's casting and performance in SUICIDE SQUAD right, wrong, and indifferent.

The original theatrical release had flaws. However, the extended cut of the film shed new light and perspective. In fairness, Leto's performance as The Joker was not judged fairly. I believe the extended cut showed more depth and dimension to Leto's characterization/performance of The Joker than the theatrical cut improving the film.

There is supposedly fan movement for a director's cut of SUICIDE SQUAD in the same manner as ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE.

The figure is intriguing.

I now return to the darkness and observe.

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

NEW PRODUCT: MTOYS: 1/6 Action Figure Set Joker Master Leto MS026 23116610

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum