OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
USD $168.00

Dustin is the lovable diplomat amongst his friends. He is level headed and scientifically minded, which allows him to both act as a negotiator within his friend group and help them find Will while battling the various monsters and villains in Hawkins. While not always exercising the best judgement—raising a pet Demogorgon for starters—his smarts and his humor make him a great friend to have around when uncovering the mysteries of The Upside Down.

The Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson collectible figure stands approximately 9.2 inches (~23cm) tall and features a fully-articulated original body with approximately 28 points of articulation and fabric clothing. The highly-detailed figure includes one head sculpt with an authentic likeness to the character’s appearance in the hit Netflix series Stranger Things. Accessories include a watch, compass, headset, walkie-talkie, flashlight, potato chip container, backpack, D’Art (stage 2), and four pairs of interchangeable hands.

Pre-order price: 168 USD / 1,310 HKD / 18,470 JPY /4,720 TWD

STRANGER THINGS ™/© Netflix. Used with permission.

Item available Worldwide – excluding mainland CHINA, Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, South Sudan and Syria.

* The estimated shipping date: 3rd Quarter 2022.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* Duties, taxes and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images
* THIS IS NOT A TOY, 15 YEARS+
* CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD!

Features:

Approximately 9.2″ (23cm) tall
Fully-articulated original body
Approximately 28 points of articulation
Realistic likeness to talent
Clothing:

One pair of khakis
One t-shirt
One jean jacket
One pair of sneakers
Accessories:

One standard head sculpt
One wristwatch
One compass
One headset
One walkie-talkie
One flashlight
One potato chip container
One backpack
One D’Art (stage 2)
Four pairs of interchangeable hands
One pair relaxed
One pair of fists
Two pairs for holding accessories
Materials: PVC, ABS, POM, Fabric
Packaging size: ~ (W385 x H250 x D110)mm (0.8kg)

Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 11625
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 2956
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 3638
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 4577
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 5544
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 6509
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 7492
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 8464
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 9448
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 10425
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 11626
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 12384
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 13365
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 14341
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 15318
Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson 16294

#newproduct #Threezero #StrangerThings #DustinHernderson #male #Netflix #horror

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have never watched Stranger Things, so I cannot evaluate the figure's accuracy to its source, but I appreciate it as a rare representation of what I assume to be an average modern teenager, with suitable accessories. This is not exactly common in our scale, though there has been a little bit of this (sometimes in stylized appearance) with the various new Spidey products. Love the expression. I'm a little surprised by the lack of a logo on the baseball cap, but I suppose this is how it is in the series. I suppose molded hair makes sense given its particular curliness. And I think he came out much better than the girl, as far as we can judge by the promotional images.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Maybe not the most detailed paint job in the world on the sculpt, and some of the fabric seems a lil thick, but overall he looks pretty good. I'm glad they made him, he's a great character.

Here's the look they seem to be replicating....

Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson Dustlucas

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the reference image, Sky. Looks like they did a good job. Hope their final product will be as good as the prototype.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
By the time the new season starts these kids are going to have kids of their own.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Netflix - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: Stranger Things – 1/6 Dustin Henderson C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Tailoring could be better, but i presume it's hard to create clothes for even smaller figures. Like Sky said, clothes look like a thick material. Many good things though about the set/line in general, like smaller kid bodies that are rare in the hobby. I also appreciate the 1/6 pringles heh. Looks like the hat is sculpted on which is probably a good thing.

teamweapon

i have only seen bits of ST but tbh i dont think this looks very nice at all, clothes look lumpy and like 1970s 1/6 quality to me, head looks to be of a similar quality, quite cartoonish.
as for it being hard to make the clothing im sure if you can get 1\12 scale clothing to look pretty good at twice the size they could have done much better. i wonder how they will tackle the huge demagorgan? im guessing not that well... Sad

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, well, I guess my standards were a bit adjusted since this is ThreeZero, who are rather hit and miss.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
Mr. Henderson! Welcome back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum